iPhone or Samsung Galaxy S?

Arian

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which Phone Do You Think is Better of the Two?

• iPhone Series
    • Samsung Galaxy S Series

I do like the IPhone's fluent iOS no lags and quite nice. The SG5 is more customizable, more powerful and has expandable memory, The iOS however can't install third party applications and quite limited but it does have the iOS which I prefer although own an android personally. By the way just giving my input here Arian and voted too.

• Like 1

They're the most useful and aesthetically pleasing as well, I'm not a bandwagon hog. And I think more than 100 people took it seriously to take a look at it. I did want a BlackBerry at one time.

One more thing, everyone likes a good rivalry.

Edited by Arian

I'd go Galaxy easy. It's much easier to get android to do what you want than just about anything from Apple. Plus add in the SD card for android since iphone won't let you. I believe you have to jump through hoops if you want to view any sort of files in an explorer. A 16gb or 32gb iphone may be nice, but what happens when you run out of space? My little Samsung Galaxy Ring is a 4GB and I have that plus about 28GB on my 32GB SD full. I don't believe Iphone can multitask yet, or even keep run app running in the b/g while you switch over to another and then come back. Example: I like to read manga with Perfect Viewer (I keep some on my SD card to read), then switch to my MAL app to mark the chapter as read, then switch over to greader to check my RSS feeds that came in, then go back to Perfect Viewer for another chapter. When I go back to my MAL app, it shows me exactly where I was at because it get's left running in the b/g instead of me having to launch it anew and switch from the anime list to the manga list and then scroll back to the manga I was reading to mark it as read.

tl;dr- IMO the Iphone is the trendy "in" thing to get. If you want flexibility from your phone, get the Galaxy. BTW, I had the iphone for a couple months about a year ago. That'll never happen again.

Edit; I also had an LG before my Galaxy Ring, it crapped out on me after a year.

Edited by JimDaddy

They're the most useful and aesthetically pleasing as well, I'm not a bandwagon hog. And I think more than 100 people took it seriously to take a look at it. I did want a BlackBerry at one time.

One more thing, everyone likes a good rivalry.

If you are only using your phone for texting/call, and the occasional google search, then Blackberry and Nokia are your best bets.

Yeah, Touchwiz is kind of bad (Galaxy S4 owner myself but my phone is rooted and etc). Touchwiz UI is probably the current worst OEM skin at the moment. When I mean worst, Im not saying bad as motoblur, but its just not as optmized as it should be (I mess with too many phones already :anger: ). Point is, if you want specs and flexibility you should at android.