iPhone or Samsung Galaxy S?

Arian

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which Phone Do You Think is Better of the Two?

• iPhone Series
    • Samsung Galaxy S Series

Okay, so I have to go out and get a phone today, and I can't pick between these two highly skilled rivaled phones.

I like iOS better than Android, I grew up with Apple after all, but the Galaxy S would be cheaper and I can put memory cards in it for expanded memory.

I want to hear what you guys think, please help me make my decision.

All input is welcome. ^^

-Arian

Edited by Arian

The Galaxy S line is always ahead of the iPhone.

Plus Apple blocks many useful apps such as bittorrent programs, etc...

iPhones don't upgrade with each version; example iPhone 5 vs iPhone 4s; only difference is better front camera but shittier build.

Problems with Galaxy S line; charger port easily becomes broke.

You'll always have more freedom with the Androids though to do what you want. You have SD card expansion, etc... so you'll get a lot more space for stuff, etc.

How much data do you have on your phone plan, Koby? I mean how many torrents can you download?

I have supposedly unlimited data through Sprint.

I have the Galaxy S3, so it's a few generations old; but between the 16GB internal memory and the 32GB sd card, I have 48GB to play around with.

The newer Galaxy S5 has up to a 32GB internal memory and allowance of 128GB sd memory for a total of 160GB.

While iPhones only give you options of either 8GB or 16GB if I remember correctly, and you can't expand.

The Galaxy S5 is a better phone. The only reason why you should consider the iPhone over it is because you own several Apple devices. They are set up so you can manipulate your other Apple ones.

Edit: Wind is good only in major cities, otherwise it sucks. I'd personally say to go with Rogers, they have the best coverage. More expensive, but also the best coverage

Edited by lemmingllama