A Perfect Woman

Cynthia

Talena, nah just kidding.

A perfect woman:

Will never make stupid excuses to not be around you.

Will cling to you every day.

Will always want to sleep next to you.

Will never blame anything on your gender.

Will never make an excuse for doing something terrible.

Will be willing to reconcile instead of holding a grudge.

Will never use sex as a bargining chip.

Will want sex as much as you do (if not more)

Will try on new cloths just for you.

Will wait for you patiently all the time.

Will be excited every time you walk in the room.

Will shower with you.

Will let you grope her any time of the day without warning.

Will never hesitate to trust you.

Will play video games with you.

Will cook for you because she wants not, not because she thinks she has to.

Will dress sexy just for you.

Will offer things for no reason.

Will always be there.

Will cry to you first.

Will like 90% of your facebook groups.

Will support anything you do.

Will brag about you to her friends.

Will trust you around other men/women.

Won't cheat on you.

Anything else you guys want to add in?

Wow! If only women like this existed huh? I'd be a very happy man if I knew a woman who'd do half of the things on his list!

another one to add on:

Will never max out your credit card/ spend a fortune on shoes.

My girl is like this, they aren't too hard to find dear.

well, I've never met anyone like that myself, but I s'pose there are bound to be a few out there...(sighs) just a question of finding one person in over 6 billion

Yeap you said it. The worst thing is when you think you have someone like this and about 2 years later you realize you had a shame over your eyes and it was all smoke and mirrors. haha

A perfect woman:

Here is my take on what you've listed as a perfect woman.

Will never make stupid excuses to not be around you.

Well excuses for not being around is pretty much the same as lying, besides if they don't want to be around you, then apparently they aren't dating you. So what does it even matter if they are perfect or not? If you are dating them, you seriously need to dump them and find someone who actually wants to be with you.

Will cling to you every day.

In what way does this make you perfect? Clinging every now and then is alright. But I need my peace and space too. After a while of non-stop clinging daily... I'd be fed up with it.

Will always want to sleep next to you.

Again, kind of falls under the first one. As long as you have already started sleeping in the same bed, I don't see why they'd want to stop unless you had an argument that night only or something. But if they start talking about separate beds again or something, apparently something is wrong.

Will never blame anything on your gender.

LOL... okay maybe this is a good one, I hear women talking about guys all the time simply because they did something that any guy would do. Blaming stuff on whole genders is nonsense and you'll only be a nagging bitch if you continue. Haha.

Will never make an excuse for doing something terrible.

I'm not really sure on this one. I mean it really depends on what was terrible. If they cheated on you or something there really is no excuse.

Will be willing to reconcile instead of holding a grudge.

This isn't a step or rule to a perfect woman.. this is for being a good human. Everyone should learn to do this.

Will never use sex as a bargaining chip.

If they only will sleep with you if you have to do something in a bargain, apparently again something isn't right and she is probably just using you. Might want to get out of the relationship. Though this is coming from a virgin by choice, haha.

Will want sex as much as you do (if not more)

Well I wouldn't want her wanting more, otherwise she'd either wear me out, or find someone else behind my back.

Will try on new cloths just for you.

lol, well I don't sit around thinking.. hey maybe I should make her try on this or this. Though this might be a + for cosplay lovers.

Will wait for you patiently all the time.

Maybe it means being perfect, but I'm not a completely patient person, and I wouldn't expect any girl of mine to be more patient then me.

Will be excited every time you walk in the room.

What if I walked out of the room to go to the bathroom and came back? I mean, if she is excited cause you walked back into the room every 5 minutes, then she is faking it. Besides some people just need some alone time or space.

Will shower with you.

+++ lolz.

Will let you grope her any time of the day without warning.

Well it would be cool, but I'm just not the kind of person who likes going around doing that, and I wouldn't want any girl to be okay with some guy doing that just anywhere or anytime of the day. I mean there should be times it isn't alright. But maybe it'll be alright in your home.

Will never hesitate to trust you.

Trust should always be a big part in a relationship. If you can't trust them, you don't need to be with them.

Will play video games with you.

Well it's always nice to have someone to play the game with instead of someone over your shoulder nagging you to stop playing games.

Will cook for you because she wants not, not because she thinks she has to.

Me being a good cook, I think this goes both ways. If you expect her to cook, you should also cook for her on occasion, and not because you are "obligated" to but because you "want" to.

Will dress sexy just for you.

Well I wouldn't want her dressing in turtlenecks that's for sure. Though I don't want her dressing so sexy that it's near borderline sluttish or makes every guy in town stare at her in the wrong ways.

Will offer things for no reason.

+++

Will always be there.

Well at least when you need her to be, but as mentioned before I still want space or alone time when wanted, and I'm sure she needs the same.

Will cry to you first.

About what? Hopefully I didn't do something wrong... But it would be nice if she felt she could confide in my just as easier or easier than confiding in her girl friends.

Will like 90% of your facebook groups.

LOL, this is stupid. Besides I don't even use facebook groups.

Will support anything you do.

There will always be a time when something you do is wrong. I'd rather have her tell me I shouldn't in times like that instead of just blinding agreeing everything I do is right.

Will brag about you to her friends.

What's wrong with that? Nothing, every man loves being bragged about. But there are some things that should remain private.

Will trust you around other men/women.

Well I sure wouldn't want her to be jealous every time I talked to the opposite gender.

Won't cheat on you.

This is already a given, no one wants to be cheated on.

There is no such thing as a perfect woman or a perfect person.

Its how they are that matters anyways.

Like the things she does to make you happy.

And im not talking about sex this sex that.

Darling, it's your IDEAL perfect woman. With that attitude though, life can be quite depressing, if she's perfect to you, that's all that matters.

Alright.. my perfect woman.

Doesn't lie.

Doesn't blame stuff on gender.

Won't hold grudges.

Loves me for who I am and won't try to change me.

Spends time with me, but will still give me my space.

Loves Anime and Video Games.

Has a friendly personality and isn't bitchy.