Classic Games and Movies you've never played or watched yet

sal42

I made this topic because I'm curiouse as to what people have not watched or played yet, or ever intend to in the near future.  I've never watched any of the Star Wars movies or played ff7 before and I've just recently picked up Mario kart 7 for the 3DS, but that doesn't count considering I've just played a bit now since getting it.

What are some video games and movies that are considered classics today but never played or watched?

The Lord of the Rings movies. 

*braces for impact*

(I've read the books if that helps).

I've never read or watched The Lord of the Rings either, you're not alone there :)

actually now that I think about it theres a lot of movies and games I've never watched or played.

question.  aRe the books any good or is that the reason why you've never watched the movies?

That's really hard to say...

I mean, I'm sure I've missed a few things (been gaming since the NES), but I can't really think of what they might be.

Maybe random 'classic' sports games, because I don't really like 'sports' game unless they're fantasy/arcade-ish.

I know what 'classics' I don't care for, but I guess that's another thread.

Oh, the books are great. I just, for whatever reason, never watched the movies.
A friend of mine was appalled by that and tried to get me to sit through an entire showing...
I fell asleep pretty early on in the first movie. It seemed to drag. I... expect more from movies. That medium is meant to keep my attention focused... books are allowed a little leeway to let you visualize/wander the world in your mind.
Just my perspective though, of course.

As for classic games... I don't really know how to answer that. I've played quite a few classics, but I'm not sure which of what I've missed qualifies, exactly. Like Tanis said, there are plenty I don't particularly care for, but that's a different thing.
Hmmm... well, I've never played anything earlier than Morrowind in the Elder Scrolls series... 
And I haven't played Minecraft. 

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...