Hey guys!  Some of you know that I started a video game website back in September.  Well it kind of blew up a little and has been steadily growing ever since.  We write video games news, previews, reviews, editorials, make videos, and have a weekly podcast.  We just went through a FULL website redesign.  So be sure and check us out and let me know what you think =)  I would love to get some more interaction over there =)  Hope everyone is having a fantastic 2014 so far! http://middleofnowheregaming.com

I like the new website design. It is improved from the previous one, although since my screen is larger than your webpage design I have a large grey space on the right side of my screen. Might want to consider a background. Either way, it looks good and I will continue to poke my head in every once in a while.

Yeah my screen is 36 inches so mine does the same thing.  I will look into some sort of background, thank you =)