Pepsi or Coke?

TheAllyKat

When I hear mountain dew I always think of cow shit. Who came up with that name? And the colors of that stuff, it's like drinking radioactive water. That stuff can't be healthy.

I really think if you let you puppy drink that from birth, it won't grow older then a year or 2. That's just poison. And don't tell me dog food isn't good for you. Dog food is good for you, just look at Mel Gibson in Lethal Weapon and how sane and healthy he is. Indestructible! :bad_smile:

• 3 months later...

Vanilla Coke. It's my favourite non-alcoholic beverage. It is just about the only thing I can keep down whenever I'm nauseous, hence my addiction, as sometimes it's practically my life force, lol.

Has anyone ever been to another country and drank coke? It's so different in each country. In 3rd world countries that have it, it's massively watered down. I seriously was drinking it in other countries, and getting used to it then coming home and not being able to handle too much coke, and having to switch to another drink  because ours was too strong.

Actually, Panadol is similar - whenever I go to a 3rd world country, I buy panadol, because the stuff made in Ethiopia and exported around to them is stronger - I guess they can't afford as much medical care, so it has to be? I had heatstroke on holiday the first time I bought it and my head was killing me, and my body ached from sunburn (customs confiscated my suncreen, long story) - and I was absolutely fine after a few minutes. Miracle cure - but the labels list the ingredients as being the same as ours. Maybe it has *secret ingredients*...

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...