Anime: Who is your Favorite Bad Guy??

Anras Rune

I have 3, Pain from Naruto Shippuden because of the massive damage he did to the village. The Nine Tailed Fox is another because it constantly fights with Naruto so he can release him, and the killer chakra. And finally, Rau Le Creuset from Gundam Seed. That guy starts out all nice and all, but then he turns on everyone, wishing for all of them to die.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For a video game -- Kefka. Lots of people take Sephiroth over him, but Kefka's way more hardcore. He does Chaotic Evil RIGHT.

For an anime -- Lelouch. Yeah, I know it's a bit more complex than "good guy/bad guy" but that's what makes his character so great. A master of social engineering, strategy, and manipulation, Lelouch is a magnificent bastard with a mind like a knife and a noble, if misguided, cause.

haha,, this is nice... actually i will give two persons for this but in different genre's

Videogame: Sephiroth, i also think of Luca Blight but sephiroth's is much more to be a considered a threat to the humanrace. :D

Anime: Light Yagami, i also think Lelouch Lamperouge is also on the list.. but in terms of ideals.. Light is much more cruel than Lelouch sacrificing everything on his hands.

• 2 weeks later...