Anime: Who is your Favorite Bad Guy??

Anras Rune

Ok ok so there are quite a few "expected" bad guys here like ones I would definitely pick, eg, Itachi, Sasuke, Ulquoirra, Pain, Light/Kira, etc...

But to be different I'm going to say Jellal Fernandes...

He just looks soooo cool! Love the markings he's got on his face, can't wait to see a bit more of where his story goes.

Oh yeah he's from Fairy Tail =D

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, after going through my old DBZ episodes, I remembere who my all time favorite badguy is, it has to be Baby! seriously, they took a year to kill this guy and that was after he made everyone including vegeta his slave and he even kicked ss4 goku's ass.

Light Yagami. No wait is Lelouch V Britania a bad guy?

I'd say he can be evil, but he is more of an antihero. Although he does do some bad shit!

Got a twist to add to this thread. How about your favourite male and female bad guys?

I said a female first time so here is my favourite bad GUY!

It would have to be Garland (I think that's how yet spell it) from full metal panic! cause he is nuts!

sephiroth, orochimaru, are great contenders but are we referring to games and anime or one or the other because game wise i would have to say either virgil at the end of devil may cry 3 or sparda in DMC 4, although speaking of sparda what about kratos? hero or villain? in anime, i'm going to say scar from fullmetal alchemist though in the end he's an ally he's certainly an enemy i wouldn't lie to face and that's one with reason.

The Joker HANDS DOWN!!! I mean Jecht is awesome, and Sephy, I personally wanted to kill him when he murder Aeris, but Joker is by far, THEE greatest villain of all time.

Good one i forgot about the joker, he wasa force to be reckoned with in dark night, as well as under the red hood, which is a great installment to the series, in my opinion; it's pretty dark for an animated installment

While there are many excellent villains to choose from, in this I would tend to go with Aizen from Bleach. He is about the most cold, inhuman, driven villain that comes off as absolutely believable (not over the top in the slightest, at least not to me which is why I find him so chilling) going. There is simply something about hm that makes my blood run cold whenever I think of what it would be like to face him in real life or someone with the same qualities and characteristics personality wise. I find this true both of Aizen from the anime and from the manga, this character just makes my blood run cold, which for me is the mark of a true villain.

Frieza was good. He was the overlord. You had the sense that he was there the whole time, and nobody dared challenged him before because he was just that badass. He had dozens of planets under his control and an elite fighting squad to send out to take out the more troublesome problems. Oh, and let's not forget he tried to blow up a freaking planet just to suffocate one man. Awesome.

The Joker as well for obvious reasons. I shall not state them.

Personally I kind of liked Char Aznable as well.