Anime: Who is your Favorite Bad Guy??

Anras Rune

hmmm... I think Light is probably one of the most badass... the sadistic jerk. He is definately one of my favorites mainly because he started out as a seemingly normal person and then did a total 360 into a god complex driven s.o.b

I loved Grimmjow in bleach... and Aizen is a really good villain too... what he did to Momo was so cruel.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally love the villians who come at being a villian like a business. They will fight and form the plots to try and kill the heroes, but will give respect to the heroes to not fight them when they run into each other in public or if there is an emotionally taxing event in their like. The closest i have found to be like that is Kyria from Rosario+Vampire.

To go with my last thought D from Petshop of Horrors is the best bad guy i know of.

Char Aznable, but only in the context of his character development from the original Mobile Suit Gundam, through Zeta Gundam seven years later, and finally in Char's Counterattack.

In the original MSG, he's the son of the founder of Zeon, trying to avenge his father by killing the Zabi family (Whom killed Char's father in a ploy for power). By the time MSG ends, every Zabi has been killed but for a single innocent child who is less than a few years old (Hell, she might only be months old, I forget her exact age). His father avenged and his nation of Zeon defeated, he disappears after the final battle.

In Zeta Gundam, set 7 years later, Char plays the role of leader and mentor for the main character Kamille, and helps Kamille overcome some of his difficulties (Though Char shows that he still has a few of his own demons to exorcize). Together the two help lead the war against both the Titans forces and the Neo-Zeon forces that arrive later on. Near the end of the series, his survival in the war is questioned as his mobile suit is recovered but his body is nowhere to be found.

In Char's Counter-Attack, set another couple years down the line (I want to say it happens two years after Zeta, but I forget >.>), Char has become the leader of his own Neo-Zeon faction, though in a speech he differentiates himself from the past Zeon and Neo-Zeon movements, which he claims to be distorted versions of his fathers' true goals for Zeon. He himself leads a war against the Earth, culminating in a plan to destroy all life on it through a new ice age.

What makes him so dynamic is his fall from grace. In the original MSG, Char was an enemy. Char and Amuro, the main character of MSG, hated each other by the end of the series, due to the losses each had caused to the other. By Zeta Gundam, Amuro and Char are shown to have grown past this, working together at several points in the series against a common enemy. By the end of Zeta Gundam, Char has shown himself to have grown up from his MSG counter-part, buuuuut like I said earlier still has some demons to face, namely his disagreements with pretty much every major political figure in not only his own faction, but the enemy Titans and Neo-Zeon factions as well; at one point he nearly damns the entire war effort because he would otherwise have had to sit back and tolerate a woman he absolutely loathes make a mockery of everything his father once stood for. By the time Char's Counter-Attack comes around, he's decided that humanity is no longer worthy of living on Earth, and must flee to space. He's become so twisted by his hatred, he never realizes that he had finally become everything he'd hated for the last decade of his life.

Quite frankly, THAT'S how you do a villain.

I Would Say Itachi And Pain But My Favorite Bad Guy Is Sasori Of The Red Sand In Naruto Shippuden He's A bad Guy But At Least He Got A Good Reason because He Suffer he's Parents Dead The same As me And Even He's Music Theme Is The Best In Naruto Shippuden Sasori.jpg