SOTW #119: CLAMP

Apollo

Radical Ed-  I mean just look at that siggy. That is so beautiful and so well done. I really loved it. 

Breathless-  I think this one is very nice as well. Its simple and clean not to much going on in it to clash with itself. Simple and Clean you can never go wrong with. 

SerafinaStar- Compared to everyone else I can tell you worked extremely hard on this. I don't know if that bright pink was the best to match chi but it still looks very lovely! 

Everyone else did a lovely job as well but this is my top 3 :3! Good job everyone!

This week was pretty hard. Like... Being honest, I've been sitting in this thread 30m trying to decide.

1. Radical Ed
2. Dreamer
3. Apollo

(I also reaaaaaally liked Lunas.)

I voted like this because Rad / Dreamer's signature is enveloping the renders, and really set the scene. Apollo's looked explosive and had great colours. I liked Luna's for a reason I can't put my finger on. It just gave off a 'feeling' that boded well with me.

Everyone did a good job. Kudos to Dreamer too, for being the only person who made the original deadline. 

Why did the rest of you enter!!! Lemming was destined to win!!!(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I got a vote, therefore I have won in my own mind. HAHA!

Radical Ed - Excellent work, maybe make your text a bit bigger?

Apollo - The render doesn't exactly fit the background nicely, mainly around the flower

∂яεαмεя - The text doesn't really seem to belong, and the render blots out your background

All in all, excellent work. I had a hard time deciding. Also a shout out to Luna for being a Mokana buddy

• Like 1