Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin) (Wit Studio)

RazorDan

Been a while since I last watched an Anime (7 to 9 years) and I have to say this series made me want to watch more Anime like in the old days in collage.

I hate the main character but the rold and the other characters are awsome.

Has any1 played the video game? If in any way that extends the story i would love to buy the game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
17 hours ago, AkihitoSenpai said:

Same here dude, Ikr I cant believe its releasing this early. They recently announced it on livechart that it would be releasing.

It's just the first episode, it will only premiere at anime expo. The release date is still the same like they said 2 months ago.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, manc4life said:

I just recently found out that this season will have 24 episodes. i was planning to wait for the BDs to start with this is but i dont think i can wait that long.

Everything seems to be pointing in that direction, but keep in mind there’s no official news yet. To save myself from disappointment I’m just gonna assume it’s one cour for now. :P

But yes, I agree. Absolutely not worth waiting for. The Wakanim encodes last year looked great, very close to BD encodes in fact.

4 hours ago, Inverti said:

AoT S3 has already been confirmed to be on Funi's summer simuldub list, so I'm definitely gonna watch it weekly as the simuldub airs.

So they won't delay airing the episodes like the previous season? I stopped following the dub last season after the 6th episode because I couldn't avoid all the spoilers from sub watchers. I'm gonna be really upset if they don't release the dub shortly after the sub version airs. 

58 minutes ago, CyborgIcarus29 said:

So they won't delay airing the episodes like the previous season? I stopped following the dub last season after the 6th episode because I couldn't avoid all the spoilers from sub watchers. I'm gonna be really upset if they don't release the dub shortly after the sub version airs. 

They will. Usual gap between sub and dub is 2-4 weeks. I believe for season 2 last year it was three weeks. Maybe two.

So, either watch it sub-only, both sub and dub, or watch dub-only and try to avoid spoilers at all costs. :P

Alternatively, you could start reading the manga. I was spoiled the contents of S2 as well, so I decided to read the manga and experience everything fresh.

Luckily for me, I barely remember anything of the arc(s) season 3 is going to adapt, so any spoiler is basically just a reminder for me. :D

Edited by Scyrous

6 hours ago, Scyrous said:

Everything seems to be pointing in that direction, but keep in mind there’s no official news yet. To save myself from disappointment I’m just gonna assume it’s one cour for now. :P

But yes, I agree. Absolutely not worth waiting for. The Wakanim encodes last year looked great, very close to BD encodes in fact.

I thought the encodes for AOT S02 were from AoD? or am i misinformed.

• Koby changed the title to Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin) (Wit Studio)