Dreamcastor's XMas SIGs

Alice

I'm making Christmas SIG countdown for everyday of the month til Christmas, which I will be showing of each day as my own SIG. The SIG countdown starts tomorrow. Every Monday morning I will put up another week's worth of SIGs. These are for everyone to use. If you want a specific Christmas SIG please put it over in my Request Shop and I will get to it when I can.

November 1

XMASSIG01.png

November 2

XMASSIG02.png

November 3

XMASSIG03.png

November 4

XMASSIG04.png

Edited by Dreamcastor
  • Like 2

That would be so cool to have it do that. :)

I wasn't expecting you to write here. -LOL- I've never actually talked to you. Thank you very much for the compliment. :hguit5: I don't get many...especially in really life. So it makes me very happy to have people praising my work. This is just my Christmas ones...I got the rest in my actual showcase.

Unfortunately, some of them are not linking right. As you can tell, 4 of them have a different coloring to them than the rest....but when I'm logged into my photobucket account they look like they are supposed to yet don't when linked. -sigh-

[Edit] Okay, I messed with it a bit. I re-did one link and somehow it fixed all the rest of them. I don't get it at all

Edited by Dreamcastor