Epic/Great manga

NHKAdvisor

• 1 month later...

tsubasa resevoir chronicles is pretty epic and the story is very complex and cool if you are a fan of other clamp shows or manga

I will look into that one...thank you

If I have to choose one for you, it would be One Piece

I've heard good things about One Piece, but I don't know if I will be disappointed because of all the good reviews

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

depends on what you consider epic (but seeing others' posts, i'm assuming the action-y kind).

there's always the "big 3" - one piece, bleach, naruto. the only problem is if you're going to buy into any of the series, you're going to be buying a lot - each one is well over 300 chapters.

as for myself, i consider to love ru darkness a pretty epic manga. not only for the story line though, but for its presentation. the way the mangaka places each panel, incorperates characters jumping out of the panel, spacing, and such is far superior than per se the panel by panel, box by box of manga such as naruto. kentaro (the mangaka of to love ru) is great considering his improvement from the usual panel by panel he started by.

anyway, if you're interested in something visually appealing, i recommend that (though i'm not sure if they sell in english print)