Related series and classic titles

McLEMUR

Hello!

I'm looking for something that I can watch and read after or other way around...    (preferably finished)  like  Ga-rei, Shingetsutan Tsukihime, Shin Angyo Onshi....

I'm also looking for classic titles that are impossible to miss, BIG hits of epic or beyond epic category. (preferably finished)  like in anime: TTGL, cGeass, Bakemonogatari...

So far I have tried to read finished manga because I dislike unsatisfied feeling that left when you're stopped halfway through, so didn't read much. I did read some, and they were good and some were great but so far there were none that felt like "THIS IS IT!!!"

Thanks in advance!   

ps any response would be nice! i dont want repeat of my last topic...

pps i'm not sure if thats a right place to ask, but... can somebody name some good visual novel titles (i have never tried them so im a bit queries)

Edited by Emotional Outlet

Well, some bigger title ones are Tsubasa, Gantz, and Berserk. All high rated, although gantz is still going and will be finishing soon. Berserk is just ongoing. You could also go for the Ghost in the Shell ones, completed and good but short.

For visual novels, try out Katawa Shoujo (not from Japan but best VN there is) and Uminiko no Naku Koro Ni.

• Like 1

The Breaker is good manhwa (Korean Manga). It's... finished I guess. There's a second season called "The Breaker - New Waves", which is ongoing. But you could probably stop after the first season. They give a decent enough conclusion to the story.
Veritas is another good manhwa. Complete. You might want to give it a shot.
Also, Mirai Nikki is quite a good anime and manga.
FMA/FMA Brotherhood are great too. (Brotherhood is the better one) - The manga is good too.
Hellsing Ultimate, another decent anime.
ToraDora is a good romance.
Evangelion is a good manga. I find the anime is a bit too much "What did I just watch" for me. It's good though. They've remade the series in movies too. Pretty G.
Angel Beats is another good anime.

Those are the big-name anime titles that come to mind straight away. (minus the first two ofcourse. but they're both good reads)

• Like 1