Games you regret buying/playing

Kyle_Dimetri

• 4 weeks later...

Darkest Dungeon. It looked fantastic at first, tone and gameplay. The vicious difficulty seemed appealing but slowly that appreciation turned to rage, despair (meta) but ultimately regret. I suppose it was still worth it, 50 hours in till I threw in the towel. Definetly a weird one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ElementalCards said:

Pokemon Sun and Moon. Not sure what was the hype all about... no trainer rematches, much of the trainers had 1 or 2 pokemon, making training harder... no lucky eggs, and no real post game. Very disappointing.

The only part of the game I enjoyed was the return of Anabel
Edited by ashven
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I regret buying and playing 4 games. The first two are God Of War 1 and 2. The games were the same. It just got boring after a while. Unlocking new "powers" and killing monsters (I was an idiot for giving God Of War 2 a chance, I thought that maybe they would have made it better). The other games are One Piece Pirate Warriors 1 and 2, they were in a bundle so I only payed for one and they gave me both of the games. They were the same as the God Of War games. You would kill bad guys and get new powers. After a day of playing the game I got bored of it and never touched it again. At least God Of War was more entertaining than the One Piece game.