Games you regret buying/playing

Kyle_Dimetri

Personally, I used to buy a whole bunch of cheap DS games when I was younger, not all of which were wise investments. Turns out that The Sims is not even remotely fun when it's super stripped down and you can't download any mods or anything else for it. I've learned that you really should look up the game you want to buy instead of purchasing it on impulse because you've heard of it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2012 at 11:21 PM, madgnad said:

I regret buying Fable 3. I loved the first one and to this day it's still one of my all time favorite games, but this third one is nothing like the 1st or 2nd.

My thoughts exactly.. The original Fable was the first of it's kind. They should have never made sequels.

• 2 weeks later...

Most recently?

J-Stars Victory Vs+

I was a huge Jump Ultimate Stars fan and a huge Medaka Box fan, so the idea of an updated JUS with Medaka would have been amazing and pre-ordered it.

It's...really mediocre. Even then I'd be fine just with the little fan related stuff that's in it (JUS was a significantly better Shonen Jump anniversary game) but my god was it not worth retail price.

DayZ standalone for me. Cost me £20 for a completely broken game. I know the Steam store says that it's in early Alpha but I didn't expect it to be borderline unplayable. I get around 20 - 30 FPS usually as well as the hitboxes being completely broken so it's hard to hit a zombie but a zombie can hit you through a wall multiple feet away.

Elite Dangerous and Battleborn. Both are good games, pretty to look at and hold your attention for a little while. But you pretty much finish the games in a matter of hours or are sorely lacking content.

But the absolute worse of the lot has to be Godus. Assuming you can consider it a game, it barely alpha and likely to stay there

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I must say I regret buying NFS Pro Street when it first came out. Mainly because my computer at the time really wasn't anywhere near good enough to be running newly released games... Not to mention I wasn't mature enough to appreciate it for what it is...

I would sure like to forget all about it and start the experience over, but oh well :/

• 2 weeks later...