Out Of These, Which Should I Watch?

So I downloaded a few series just because I was able to find them in 1080p Dual Audio. But I wanna get your opinions. Which should I start with & which should I not bother with?

- Heaven's Lost Property

- Broken Blade

- Infinite Stratos

- Witchblade

- Gai-Rei Zero

- The World God Only Knows

- A Tale of Melodies/Memories

- Casshern Sins

- Kanokon

- Needless

- Baka & Test

- Demon King Daimao

Edited by Emotional Outlet

start with Heaven's Lost Property and end with Baka & Test

heaven's lost property is good time pass anime, you can use it as a warm up before getting into the other anime in the list.

watch Baka to test at last, or when ever you are feeling down/bored, it's a really hilarious series. also get the season-2 of both the series.

i'd suggest k-on! season-1&2, if you haven't watched it yet

Edited by jobonline20

Out of all of these, I have only saw Heavens'...., Casshern..... and Baka......

And all of these 3 are very good. Heavens' and Baka are very good comedies while Casshern is more of a sad and "depressing" how Hicks said.

And I think the order must something like:

Funny

Sad

Funny

?O.o?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Casshern Sins is good, but sad (like some of the other posts sad) and a tiny bit confusing. You ever get that feeling that you've come in half way through a movie and your trying to play catchup, if yes than Casshern Sins is perfect for you. You start out wondering what's going on, and at the end still wondering what's going on. Although there is a saving redemption to Casshern, and that is one of the songs in one of the episodes. It's such a beautiful song.....aah I miss Casshern.

• 2 weeks later...