Looking for a 12-13 or 24-26 episode anime.

G Bass

With just about a week left before school starts for me, I'd like to watch one more series before the end of summer. What I'm looking for is something dubbed and completed, and something I can get either here or watch on Netflix.

Here's a list of what I've seen. http://myanimelist.n...imelist/GDUB_00

EDIT: How can I get that anime label in front of the title?

Edited by Emotional Outlet

Horror-- Elfin Lied, Black Blood Brothers, Highschool of the Dead, Trinity Blood

Commedy-- Rosario Vampire, Sekirei, Demon King Diamo,Shuffle,Girls Bravo,Baka and Test, Ouran Host Club, Air Gear, Ah My Goddess( they only have season 2 flights of fancy). Chobits

Action--Vampire Bund,Angel Beats, nabari no ou, Trigun, Kaza No Stigma, Darker Than Black, Full Metal Panic, Strike Witches, Birdy the might decode, Chrome Shelled Regios, Sacred Blacksmith, Samurai Champloo, Moribito, Ghost Hunt

Drama-- Clannad, Fruits Basket, Black Butler, Tactics, Spice and Wolf

These are all on netflix and are 12-26 episodes a season. I took off a few good ones that are longer..... there are so many great mini series... what genre are you looking for ?

Edited by Reptoholic

Fate Stay Night - this one is completed but there is a new prequel Fate Zero that's not dubbed yet don't know if that matters to you

Spice and Wolf

Basilisk

Gunslinger Girl

Moribito

Ghost Hunt

I wanna watch Basilisk but I can't seem to find the 720p release. I don't like to watch SD anime if an HD version is out.

Horror-- Elfin Lied, Black Blood Brothers, Highschool of the Dead, Trinity Blood

Commedy-- Rosario Vampire, Sekirei, Demon King Diamo,Shuffle,Girls Bravo,Baka and Test, Ouran Host Club, Air Gear, Ah My Goddess( they only have season 2 flights of fancy). Chobits

Action--Vampire Bund,Angel Beats, nabari no ou, Trigun, Kaza No Stigma, Darker Than Black, Full Metal Panic, Strike Witches, Birdy the might decode, Chrome Shelled Regios, Sacred Blacksmith, Samurai Champloo, Moribito, Ghost Hunt

Drama-- Clannad, Fruits Basket, Black Butler, Tactics, Spice and Wolf

These are all on netflix and are 12-26 episodes a season. I took off a few good ones that are longer..... there are so many great mini series... what genre are you looking for ?

I've seen a whole bunch of those. Maybe I outta give Black Butler or Kaza no Stigma a try. I always see em on the Netflix home page but never checked them out.

Just a warning, while Kaze no Stigma is very enjoyable (and I highly reccommend it), the ending may leave you feeling unsatisfied. The main reason for this is because it seems like there could be more, but there won't be because the creator/author is dead. Or so I've read. Don't let that stop you from watching it though. And as for Black Butler... YES ABSOLUTELY WATCH IT! If you haven't already, then what are you doing?!!?!? Black Butler does have 2 seasons though. The first is about 24 episodes and the 2nd is about 12+3 or 4 OVA

This is actually the exact reason I joined up on the forums. For some reason these shorter series are a whole lot more attractive to me, although I'm not entirely sure why.. Anyway, Elfen Lied would have to be one of the best shorter series that I've seen. Black Butler looks interesting, will definitely be giving it a go soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...