Calling All Steam Users!

Anras Rune

Here is the link

http://steamcommunit...id/tf2Prototype

I got 2 accounts so don't think I am a "lone wolf" just because I don't have any friends. It's just the 1st one is full. D:

Ohh and I play Shogun, Portal 2 and mostly TF2, so if we are in the same boat add me if you like.

GMT +4 hours (for now)

Huh, don't you think it would be better to post the other profile as that one has only two games. I don't see anything other than the tf2 games...

Your profile here says you live in the UK but your steam profile (I found your other one) say you live in russia?

Anyhoo, if you want me to add the new one only then I shall. But having only one game kinda limits ya, and I don't think nero will want multiple profiles per person

Edited by Anras Rune

Here is the link

http://steamcommunit...id/tf2Prototype

I got 2 accounts so don't think I am a "lone wolf" just because I don't have any friends. It's just the 1st one is full. D:

Ohh and I play Shogun, Portal 2 and mostly TF2, so if we are in the same boat add me if you like.

GMT +4 hours (for now)

Huh, don't you think it would be better to post the other profile as that one has only two games. I don't see anything other than the tf2 games...

Your profile here says you live in the UK but your steam profile (I found your other one) say you live in russia?

Anyhoo, if you want me to add the new one only then I shall. But having only one game kinda limits ya, and I don't think nero will want multiple profiles per person

You have a point there, sorry, I will give you my 1st account and will try to make some free slots in my friend list there.

About the clock issue, I'm in Russia atm cause I'm on holidays.

Here is the link to my 1st. profile.
/>http://steamcommunity.com/id/tf2soul/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I normally play old strategy games and some rpg, fps and mmo's, care to add me?

lookin forward to the group

id: delta21212

I usually go by the alias ThereShallBeWings, or TheBlueOfTears

if you still cant find me then try this link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ThereShallBeWings/

Have a good day.

Edited by ThereShallBWing

• 4 weeks later...

I normally play old strategy games and some rpg, fps and mmo's, care to add me?

lookin forward to the group

id: delta21212

I usually go by the alias ThereShallBeWings, or TheBlueOfTears

if you still cant find me then try this link: http://steamcommunit...reShallBeWings/

Have a good day.

Finally, another rts player! Woo!

Well, I've added everyone to the group now, wondering if we should get something going, maybe a game that most peoples have?

We'd probably have better luck getting small 2-4 man games off the ground considering how hard it is to get people in the group to respond. I know you've been playing the Warhammer 40K, Total War games (of which I have none...) and my mix of games has plenty you don't have as well.

Too bad that Steam doesn't have a game coverage function that could be looked up under the group for a better idea of what to attempt to get people together for.

I also have a pile of older RTS around, but as for whether or not they'll still work online is a real question. Not to mention I usually don't go for those anymore since the communities still there are the elites that rush me into oblivion within the first ten minutes of the game and I don't have fun doing micro-spam with clicks per minute.

We'd probably have better luck getting small 2-4 man games off the ground considering how hard it is to get people in the group to respond. I know you've been playing the Warhammer 40K, Total War games (of which I have none...) and my mix of games has plenty you don't have as well.

Too bad that Steam doesn't have a game coverage function that could be looked up under the group for a better idea of what to attempt to get people together for.

I also have a pile of older RTS around, but as for whether or not they'll still work online is a real question. Not to mention I usually don't go for those anymore since the communities still there are the elites that rush me into oblivion within the first ten minutes of the game and I don't have fun doing micro-spam with clicks per minute.

Yeah, that tends too be a problem with RTS games, ESPECIALLY older ones that weren't balanced properly. Oh god the experiences I had on Command and Conquer Generals while playing online, enough to make you cringe. But alas, that is the way the cookies crumbles.

PS2 is what I'm playing at the present time, but I'm looking to get chivalry. Also, the warhammer 40k dawn of war games are really fun to play, as are the total war games.

I mean, DOW2 Retribution is one of the best balanced games I've played in a long damn time, despite a few little hiccups here and there. There is an elitist faction on the game, this is true, but that is only if you play on competitive. Most of the pricks have migrated to the ELITE mod. They are different to normal RTS games too. I would recommend them to anyone really.

But what I really want people to play, is Sins of a Solar Empire. Oh god you guys have no idea how fucking happy I'd be if you guys got the game. In fact, I think I'd cream myself thoroughly...lol