Best Anime On Netflix

Horror-- Blood +, Elfin Lied, Black Blood Brothers, Highschool of the Dead, Trinity Blood

Commedy-- Rosario Vampire, Sekirei, Demon King Diamo,Shuffle,Girls Bravo,Baka and Test, Ouran Host Club, Air Gear, Ah My Goddess( they only have season 2 flights of fancy). School Rumble, Chobits

Action--Vampire Bund,Angel Beats,Nabari,Kenichi FMAB, Trigun, Kaza No Stigma, Darker Than Black, Full Metal Panic, Strike Witches, Birdy the might decode, Soul Eater, Chrome Shelled Regios, Sacred Blacksmith, Naruto, Samurai Champloo

Drama-- Clannad, Fruits Basket, Black Butler, Tactics, Spice and Wolf

These are some of the ones I have seen and I would recommend them. Remember not all dub or sub, they are mixed up. These are the way I put them not the actual placed genre.

Edited by Reptoholic

Kamina is one of my favorite characters (Gurren Lagaan for those unfamiliar)!

Awesome ones mentioned above. I've started watching La Chevalier D'Eon- think French history with a twist of blood alchemy mixed in. Pretty cool. I don't think it'd be everyone's cup of tea but if you're looking for something a bit different give it a whirl.

Horror-- Blood +, Elfin Lied, Black Blood Brothers, Highschool of the Dead, Trinity Blood

Commedy-- Rosario Vampire, Sekirei, Demon King Diamo,Shuffle,Girls Bravo,Baka and Test, Ouran Host Club, Air Gear, Ah My Goddess( they only have season 2 flights of fancy). School Rumble, Chobits

Action--Vampire Bund,Angel Beats,Nabari,Kenichi FMAB, Trigun, Kaza No Stigma, Darker Than Black, Full Metal Panic, Strike Witches, Birdy the might decode, Soul Eater, Chrome Shelled Regios, Sacred Blacksmith, Naruto

Drama-- Clannad, Fruits Basket, Black Butler, Tactics, Spice and Wolf

A lot of the ones listed in Reptoholic's post are either in my queue in Netflix or I have seen. I have seen Soul Eater, Sacred Blacksmith, Naruto (but only certain seasons are on Netflix last I checked), Vampire Bund, Fruits Basket, Black Butler, Ouran Host Club, Black Blood Brothers and Trinity Blood. I have become a fan of all of these shows after watching them. Trinity Blood, Fruits Basket, and Black Butler I rewatch all the time while the others I tend to just watch certain episodes. You really couldn't go wrong with any that Reptoholic posted. I think I'll take midnightwhisker's advice and watch La Chevalier D'Eon since it sounds interesting.

Edited by Serafinastar

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...