Does anything really annoy you?

Dark_Angel13

I find there is one word that can get you out of any conversation (Unless the person your talking to just wants to talk and talk and wont take no for an answer) "So Anyway", It is my go to word to get out of talking if I have to do something or be somewhere.

I try not to get bothered by people ignoring me over tech devices such as phones (txting), email's and internet sites such as Facebook. The reason being I sometime am one of those people who ignore others, not on purpose though. I will see their message and if I don't feel like responding or am very busy and dont have the time I tell myself I will do it later.....Later seems to never come sometimes haha.

What dose annoy me about being ignored is when you send a message 3-4 times and you know they got it and you get nothing back.... This happens with urgent work emails all the time and I don't get an answer out of them till I confront them in person, some of the excuses are laughable as you know they were made up on the spot.

• Like 3

I too have a lot of things that annoy me, but I will stick with the worst one:

Whenever someone does something bad (Example:Destroying something, breaking a promise, etc...) weather it is on purpose or accident, they always say sorry, then.....BAM!!! It happens again, "Sorry".....BAM!!!! again, "Sorry"......BAM!!!! AGAIN!! SERIOUSLY, EITHER STOP SAYING SORRY OR STOP DOING IT!! My Mother taught me, "You don't do something and then say sorry, because if you were sorry, you would not have done it."

Edited by AxelVIII
  • Like 1

Mental disorders are a complicated and sensitive subject. Please do not turn this thread into a debate.

seconded ill start rapid deleting any posts that turn this into a debate this is not a debate thread nor will it be tolerated to become one dont continue that line of conversation and ignore it,

as for what annoys me my brother often does this he calls me up starts talking to me then gets into a convo with a random person on the street ignoring me im just like, kthxbai

Sorry, Renzourin, EO. Didn't mean to make a debate. Fixed it.

Is cool. I know sometimes people have said stuff in these threads that make me want to say something back, but a vent is a vent. Trying to get them to reconsider their stance while they're letting off steam is pretty much an invitation to a flame war, haha. I know this because I will fight people if they try to tell me my roommate's girlfriend isn't that bad.

I wish parents would clean up after their children in the library. It's not a massive deal and I get it, these children are like two and three and they are difficult to control, but at least make some effort to teach them cleanliness. A three year old is more than capable of putting stuff away--IF they are taught to do so.

And I wish they'd stop bringing that little girl in who throws a tantrum every single time she's at the library. Why do you even take her here, it is absurd.

• Like 1

People actually try to tell you your room mates gf isnt that bad? Madness I say! Now I know this shouldnt annoy me but when people who join up post on topics that are literally almost a year old and havent been posted on in 8 months or so. Idk why it annoys me it just does, there's plenty of new topics to post on or recurring ones, it's just trying to build up their posts and it annoys me because I haunt this place and seeing year old topics suddenly come back to life is weird

Seriously? From what I've heard, she's a witch (And not the good kind)

I used to work at a library, and it wasn't really the kids who annoyed me (They were the second worst) But one of the things I had to do was organize books that were in the wrong places. I mean, come on, if you take a book, can't you atleast put it back where it cam from?

• Like 1

I guess some people feel bad when subjected to trash talking and they try to be reasonable about the whole thing. Obviously I understand that she is not Satan incarnate and that she is probably an okay person if I really wanted to be her friend, but I don't.

That kind of trying to be reasonable about a person someone is complaining about can be super aggravating for me too. There was an episode of MLP:FiM that had Twilight Sparkle act in that role with Pinkie about someone who was legit a bully, but Twilight was all, "Oh nooo, I'm sure you're just overreacting". And that is why I hate Twilight Sparkle.

I also hate when people put stuff in random places. How lazy is that when there are carts specifically for books you don't want, and you're going to stick a random DVD in the YA section. Thank.

• 2 weeks later...

The constant barrage of advertisements in the middle of videos on Team 4 star's website really annoy me! I want to watch Two Saiyans play! Not a Denny's commercial!

Advertisements of ANY sword annoy me. Wether it's on youtube or normal TV, it's part of why I stopped watching normal television. My TV is now only used for games and dvds, no ads that way

I don't mind them on TV... that's what the DVR is for, to let me fast forward through them! and on youtube, at least they only play at the beginning of the video... on TFS, they play multiple times in the middle of the video... Often repeating the same one 2 or more times in a single break. >.< Annoying! *stabs the advertisement* I don't eat at Denny's! I eat at Ihop! (I get a discount because Mal works there. ^_^)

• Like 1