Does anything really annoy you?

Dark_Angel13

Yeah, know that feeling. Luckily in my current line of work I don't have to worry about that.  LOL!  I am a stay@home mom.  So its just me taking care of my to little girls.  My oldest one turns two in less than two weeks and my other one turns one in about three months.

Which leads to another annoyance my oldest does.  Fake Crying!  I can't stand fake crying...especially when its a tantrums. Scream at the top of the lungs.  Then within minutes she is laughing like its nothing.  UGH!

Which leads to another annoyance my oldest does.  Fake Crying!  I can't stand fake crying...especially when its a tantrums. Scream at the top of the lungs.  Then within minutes she is laughing like its nothing.  UGH!

That's the kind of shit you have to deal with your kids. Thing is, I'm just not that cold-hearted to allow them to cry for no reason, so I end up getting suckered into doing things they want :P

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Fucking hell, where to start with shit that annoys me... Here goes:

- When swear words get bleeped out in adult shit

- The beeping in Zelda (or other games) when low on life

- How a weapon on a game i play got buffed when it needs a fucking nerf instead

- When some dickhead uses a cool song in something but then doesn't say what it is especially when it is a theme, then i got nothing to go off of

- Assholes that live in my neighborhood thta play their shit music way to loud

That's it for now, more will probably on the way