Does anything really annoy you?

Dark_Angel13

• 2 weeks later...

When I wake up in the morning with a hard on.. Haha no I'm joking when people call me while im sleeping and if I don't pick up it will keep ringing so when I pick up I just rage on the phone like "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU CALLING ME AT THIS TIME.. oh sorry nan I didn't know it was you how are you doing"

• 2 weeks later...

OOOh, I just thought of an entire rant for what annoys me

Dear people who use ADHD as a crutch, **** you. I am so sick of hearing people say well i have adhd so thats why i cant do this or cant do that and why i take these many pills. are you serious? I have and will always have ADHD since the very day i was born, and have been on many of the medications they provide you for this, but guess what most of these meds do? They dumb down your potential, I say this because most medications they give out make you feel quite groggy and just slow, how is that a benifit? There is nothing wrong with the random thoughts you have. All these meds do is replace your lack of self-control over your own body which to me is pretty sad if you can't do it on your own. Its not that hard trust me, sure it is if you are doped up all the time but otherwise not really, Its all about about choices. YOU choose whether or not you want to blabber on about random crap and YOU choose if you want to fidget or actually pay attention to something instead of staring all the ceiling.

• Like 1

Threads about things that annoy people annoy me! J/k

I have to go with the calling in the morning thing. It's dark and I can't see my phone's keyboard very well. If it's important, it's okay, but seriously, I do not want to chat at 5 am!

Agreed on this. I don't need the gym calling me at 6am because they have some new fucking offer just for me, its like fuck I come in at 9 most days, why not tell me in person!??!?!

- When I've been off of the forum for a while and receive a private mail saying "Hi ! I thought you left us for good ! lol" from someone who does not even know what's happened in your life

- That I can't control my own life

- The people judging you like they were better than everyone

- Slow Internet

- My bank account

(...)

• 2 weeks later...

I've since gotten used to messages getting eaten or overlooked, especially when dealing with people working over different shifts. They'd call me during crew rest in the middle of the day when I'm sleeping and I'd answer my phone, agree to whatever they say because my brain is asleep, and then immediately forget what they told me. People'll message me on Facebook when I'm not around because my phone is connected and then I forget about it when I'm next on my computer, or I'll see I have a message on Tumblr and then forget to respond.

I got annoyed for a while when I'd send someone a message and never get a response, but I don't take it personally any more. If it was important (which it never really is, honestly), I just shoot another one or try to reach them some other way. The only time I'll really get aggravated about being ignored is if I am literally standing next to them or we were in the middle of a conversation. Or if money was involved. But I'm not going to be annoyed if I text someone and I don't get a response for hours--if it's important, I'll call.

I'm really bad about ending conversations, especially chat ones--if I'm going to bed or leaving, I'll rarely tell them about it. The people I talk to frequently also don't let me know when they go to bed, so it just kind of feeds into each other, haha. It's cool, because then I just leave page after page of messages as I ramble to myself before heading off to do other things.

• Like 1