Does anything really annoy you?

Dark_Angel13

i will flat out hit some one if they did that   but no body is dumb enough to walk into my home if they know me      

i mean we walk into her moms house and grandmas  with out knocking bu there ok with it  if they werent we wouldnt do it

dont u hate it when a family member constantly bitches bout ur boyfriend or girlfriend   her sister is always ragging on me  saying im a bum or  im wierd   or what not lols  just the other day   my wife picked me up one of my romance books  and her sisters was like omg he reads romance books

• Like 1

Aah, please keep talk of sex to a minimum outside of the Mature Realm. The forum is technically 13+.

Alphabetising the DVDs is such a Sisyphean task, I can't even. I've reorganised A-H at least three times this week and haven't gotten much further than that. I can't tell if it's because the other volunteers don't care and don't listen, if customers are just ruining it because they are inconsiderate, or what. I'm dreading the S section because apparently every movie in existence starts with the letter S.

And the YA section makes me mad because there's a homeless guy who always sits at the same computer and he smells. So. Bad. It's awful. I get mad when I have to work in that area for more than two seconds. It's almost as bad as the guy who snores, ughhh.

• Like 1

My brother has this habit of locking the deadbolt on the door that goes into the garage. We already lock the door from the garage into the house, so there's no real reason to lock the garage door. So the other day, to get back at him, I made sure to lock all the locks he'd need to open to get into the house; that includes both a deadbolt and one of those handle locks on two separate doors, so four locks in total. I just wish I could have seen his face.

• Like 2

Something recently started to bug me. When people who don't use twitter......post facebook statuses with hashtags. 

Note the *Don't use twitter* thing....and i've seen a number of them.

I really really wish facebook had a Slap function. You click it and you crash their computer....or maybe just turn of the screen to indicate the unconsciousness they face when they discover that Slap is my codeword for punch yo lights out. 

Things that annoy me,lets see the worst would be those top knot pegions that go whoo whoo,whoo whoo,rinse and repeat for like an hour,it drives me up the wall so bad i have to go out and find where they are and chase them off....grrrrrrrrr.

people who use their mobile phones while in the cinema that drives me nuts,i am watching the movie screen and the you see a second bright screen light up and you get distracted and miss something,and people who talk during the movie are just as bad,these days i usually dont go to the movies anymore,people are just to dam annoying and have no respect.

when your waiting in a line and another person lets a friend in and then they order something as well,which makes even more time pass,whats worse is a person who just cuts in and all you can do is just stand there frustrated,grinding your teeth.

I HATE it when my house mate uses the toilet and pees on the floor around the bowl cause hes to tired or lazy to aim properly and of course hes away at work and when i come out to use the toilet i have to clean up his mess,that seriously makes me mad.

I also hate it when he hops out of the shower straight away and gets water everywhere but the mat hes standing on,then when its my turn to use the shower i walk in and theres puddles everywhere.

and i cant stand it when he makes a sandwich and leaves his knife on the bench with a big wad of butter stuck to the knife,and theres crumbs all over the bench,and yes i constantly tell him not to do these things but he keeps doing them.

why do people have to be annoying,there should be an extra tax or something for people who are inconsiderate.

Something recently started to bug me. When people who don't use twitter......post facebook statuses with hashtags.

I think it's funny when it's done ironically. Satire and dry humour is often lost on my feed though, even when it's not about the Internet.

There's a person on my Facebook feed who uses hashtags regularly and they admitted a while back they had no idea what the hell they were at first and just started using them all over the place.

But anyway, Tumblr also uses hashtags for organisation purposes, so maybe some of them use Tumblr a lot, haha.

valko, have you considered gently smothering your housemate with a pillow?