Does anything really annoy you?

Dark_Angel13

My sister, and I know most brothers just say this out of angst, but I say it out of dissapointment. Now, putting the cursing and bitchyness aside. For I am to blam for those. She is just so... dare I say broken! She's the kind of person that doesn't think, at all. She'll just say the first thing that pops in her little head, not even thinking about what it is. She thinks every thing's racist and if not offencive to gays. Not to mention that she (worst of all) is super fucking SADISTIC masochists! I mean... UGH! People like that really grind my gears.

When you're hungry and you cook something and it either winds up burnt, or you eat half of it before realising it just didn't cook properly. I can get in a bit of a foul mood when something like that happens, especially when it's something that's usually incredibly easy to cook.

This annoys me also but more so when I go to a friends place and it happens or out to eat, I always ask for my food to be well done not medium rare, some ppl apparentely don't know the meaning of well done though

• 4 weeks later...

OMG i have a long list!

• people who walk slowly at the mall and supermarket
  • people who STOP in the WALKWAYS of the mall or supermarket to talk
  • people bitching about how someone looks when clearly they woke up and rolled on their floor to get dressed that morning and have no right to winge
  • GIRLS WHO WEAR LEGGINGS AS PANTS!
  • teenage girls who say 'Like' in almost every sentence
  • teenage boys who have their pants under their asses and are wearing belts... this completely defeats the purpose of the belt!
  • people who yell at bus drivers when the bus is a little late, how the hell is heavy traffic and mothers with prams the drivers fault? chill the fuck out
  • people who think they are better than everyone else just because they have a job
  • people who aren't polite, seriously, how hard is it to say "please" and "thank you" every now and again
  • people who sit behind me and feel the need to put their feet on my seat and FIDGET!
  • people who think my fear of spiders is stupid and i should just get over it.
  • real estate agents
  • people who expect you to know exactly what to do when they themselves have no idea
  • people who bitch about a tv show, but have never actually seen it or tried to sit down and watch it
  • people who can't stfu about a tv show that is really actually shit, like jersey shore.
  • teenagers who think they know all about love and life and sex when really they're prissy little virgins who haven't even encountered anything of the sort
  • MICROSOFT WORD AND EVERYTHING IT DOES
  • The US election, the fuck australian TV, thats not even our country and we get more coverage of it than our own election.
  • 12 year olds who play call of duty
  • parents who buy their 12 year olds, call of duty.
  • parents who are seemingly oblivious to how shit their kids are but feel the need to bitch about everyone elses
  • 5 year olds who swear
  • people who swear in front of their parents and or grandparents, have a little respect my god!
  • people who think their parents money grows on trees
  • my little brother who asks my dad for money every week when he has been given an allowence and jobs to do in order to earn that allowence, yet still bitches about having to do the work.
  • my stepmum who gives into my little brother and hands him money despite him being a little prick about everything and half assing all the work he was supposed to do anyway and then proceeds to have an argument with my dad who is always lime "what the fuck would you let him get away with that shit for woman!"

*sigh* there is more, but i am angry at all the things on this list right now and would rather not make it worse.

• Like 3

Leggings as pants doesn't make sense and I hate that trend. I don't care how nice your butt is. They are not pants. At least put on a pair of shorts, I just

As far as the US election goes, I found it rather frustrating that so many people on Tumblr were crying about it like, "I'M BRITISH AND I'M TERRIFIED" and just the most ridiculous doomsday theories from people who are not citizens of the US. It'd be one thing if they were actually educated about their opinions and not just spreading propaganda for either side, screeching that the sun is going to explode if either Obama or Romney won.

People who make the same damn mistakes despite my informing them of said mistakes time and time again. It's maddening, I bring over their mistakes and say "Look, you fu**ed up. We can't send this out it makes the company look bad. This is how it needs to be done, do it like this and there won't be any problems." I then show them the proper way to inspect. What do I get at the end? A blank look and a few "Uh-huh's". Drives me crazy, even more so because my boss seems to think they can do no wrong while the afternoon shift gets shit on.

things from today that i discovered annoy me

• visual studio error messages, WHY DO YOU NOT MAKE ANY SENSE
  • UML diagrams, they are stupid and ugly and i hate their faces
  • my tafe computers, because the image is so corrupt, it can't handle internet explorer with a simple html5 game without the graphics driver crashing and bluescreening the computers
  • chairs that lean back but come forward if you move forward a little tiny bit
  • people who think it cool to bring in a muscial instrument. NEWS FLASH: YOU'RE NOT COOL, YOU'RE OBNOXIOUS AND ANNOYING

on the upside, the most annoying and irratating guy in my class is finished and will never come back, HORRAY!

• Like 2

There's this one veterinarian at work that always pawns her stuff off on me. When I asked if there was anything I could do for the euthanasia that was dropped off, I wasn't offering to do it for you. Excuse me, but that's YOUR job; a job for a veterinarian. Also, don't hand me pieces of paper and say, "Take care of it" or "Fill this out and fax it for me." I'm not your PA/secretary; I do have other things to do, that actually pertain to my job.

/end rant, whoops.

There's this one veterinarian at work that always pawns her stuff off on me. When I asked if there was anything I could do for the euthanasia that was dropped off, I wasn't offering to do it for you. Excuse me, but that's YOUR job; a job for a veterinarian. Also, don't hand me pieces of paper and say, "Take care of it" or "Fill this out and fax it for me." I'm not your PA/secretary; I do have other things to do, that actually pertain to my job.

/end rant, whoops.

what a bitch! if she needed a PA she should have hired one...

I hate when people do that kind of stuff, I did some helpdesk work once for a couple of months, people used to think that it meant I was their secretary or general hand, some things I didn't mind doing and some ppl I liked so if it was something I didn't mind. People are just lazy sometimes and need to realise that just because they aren't above you in a business doesn't mean you can tell them to do anything you want.

*Jehova's Witnesses, Seriously I WILL kill one of them if I have to, fuck off with your crowding the streets and causing all the dogs to bark. then refusing to leave when I force myself to be respectful when I turn you down.

*All the dogs in the neighbourhood(including my own) barking in unison, at Jehova's Witnesses or otherwise.

*Little children playing in the street..fuck your happiness, it causes all the dogs to bark loudly.

*People telling me I'm a hypocrite when I do stuff in the street and cause all the dogs to bark loudly.

*Hot women...I don't like getting burned.

*Pop music.

*Joel Olsteen.

People who make the same damn mistakes despite my informing them of said mistakes time and time again. It's maddening, I bring over their mistakes and say "Look, you fu**ed up. We can't send this out it makes the company look bad. This is how it needs to be done, do it like this and there won't be any problems." I then show them the proper way to inspect. What do I get at the end? A blank look and a few "Uh-huh's". Drives me crazy, even more so because my boss seems to think they can do no wrong while the afternoon shift gets shit on.

I hate this too much, people will constantly be asking me for help on several occasions, I'll give them advice or inform them of whatever they're doing wrong and they'll continue doing whatever they're doing completely disregarding everything I've told them. Obviously they end up doing everything incorrectly and the worst part is they come to me at the end and say something like, "why didn't you tell me earlier?!" or "your advice didn't help at all!" Downright frustrating.

things from today that i discovered annoy me

• visual studio error messages, WHY DO YOU NOT MAKE ANY SENSE
  • UML diagrams, they are stupid and ugly and i hate their faces
  • people who think it cool to bring in a muscial instrument. NEWS FLASH: YOU'RE NOT COOL, YOU'RE OBNOXIOUS AND ANNOYING

on the upside, the most annoying and irratating guy in my class is finished and will never come back, HORRAY!

And these. As a freelance graphic designer and software dev I know how annoying those can be. As for that last one, around here half the kids taking instruments everywhere don't even know how to play them, which, to me, is a huge "dafuq?" moment.

Most of all, though, I get frustrated when someone decides to argue with me just for the sake of arguing and don't really have any idea what they're talking about in the first place. It happens so often it's ridiculous.

• Like 2

some more things that irritate me.

• people who make plans and never show up
  • people who seem to think money grows on trees
  • University students who have a "superior to you" attitude because they're going to university
  • homework
  • adobe flash and action script 3 when i can't remember what i am doing
  • myself when i don't remember how to do things that i have done 100 times over
  • Nikki Minaj and all affiliates, they can go die

• Like 2

Must agree again with everything you've said. Here's something that annoys me:

When people come over to your house and they instantly act like it's their fucking home, throwing their stuff all over the place and just randomly going into your fridge/cupboards to find stuff, they dont ask they just go for their life. Then when it comes time for lunch or dinner or w.e I'm just expected to feed them, it's like fuck I didn't even invite you down here, you just basically said IM COMING, IM STAYING and I just said yeah w.e. Go out and buy your own fucking food and while you're at it gtfo of my house! You're pissing me off to no end!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

OMG i have a long list!

• people who walk slowly at the mall and supermarket
  • people who STOP in the WALKWAYS of the mall or supermarket to talk
  • people bitching about how someone looks when clearly they woke up and rolled on their floor to get dressed that morning and have no right to winge
  • GIRLS WHO WEAR LEGGINGS AS PANTS!
  • teenage girls who say 'Like' in almost every sentence
  • teenage boys who have their pants under their asses and are wearing belts... this completely defeats the purpose of the belt!
  • people who yell at bus drivers when the bus is a little late, how the hell is heavy traffic and mothers with prams the drivers fault? chill the fuck out
  • people who think they are better than everyone else just because they have a job
  • people who aren't polite, seriously, how hard is it to say "please" and "thank you" every now and again
  • people who sit behind me and feel the need to put their feet on my seat and FIDGET!
  • people who think my fear of spiders is stupid and i should just get over it.
  • real estate agents
  • people who expect you to know exactly what to do when they themselves have no idea
  • people who bitch about a tv show, but have never actually seen it or tried to sit down and watch it
  • people who can't stfu about a tv show that is really actually shit, like jersey shore.
  • teenagers who think they know all about love and life and sex when really they're prissy little virgins who haven't even encountered anything of the sort
  • MICROSOFT WORD AND EVERYTHING IT DOES
  • The US election, the fuck australian TV, thats not even our country and we get more coverage of it than our own election.
  • 12 year olds who play call of duty
  • parents who buy their 12 year olds, call of duty.
  • parents who are seemingly oblivious to how shit their kids are but feel the need to bitch about everyone elses
  • 5 year olds who swear
  • people who swear in front of their parents and or grandparents, have a little respect my god!
  • people who think their parents money grows on trees
  • my little brother who asks my dad for money every week when he has been given an allowence and jobs to do in order to earn that allowence, yet still bitches about having to do the work.
  • my stepmum who gives into my little brother and hands him money despite him being a little prick about everything and half assing all the work he was supposed to do anyway and then proceeds to have an argument with my dad who is always lime "what the fuck would you let him get away with that shit for woman!"

*sigh* there is more, but i am angry at all the things on this list right now and would rather not make it worse.

really agree with everything on this list. Can someone give this person a +rep for me?

"Reputation" increases when you like their posts!

I agree about people just acting like they live in your house without asking if it's okay or at least forking over some rent money. While it is a shared living space, I did not appreciate my roommate's girlfriend's behaviour while she was staying here, like her automatic assumptions that we didn't have certain things stocked in the kitchen or her assumption that because she's dating our roommate, we're her friends. I'm used to being fairly guarded in other people's houses when I'm a guest, making sure I don't overstep my boundaries, so it's really frustrating when I'm not afforded the same respect.

tumblr_m9ranru0Dx1qdlkyg.gif

Luckily she's become such a distant memory, haha.

I hate when people can't be bothered to put books back where they belong, or at least go through the effort of putting it on a shelf properly instead of just leaving a pile of books randomly on the displays. I expect to see the children's books shelves--especially the ones for littler ones--to be jacked up because children are going through them. The way people treat the DVDs is just about as appalling, especially the foreign language ones.

• Like 2

I made a deal with my older sister(bitch) that I'd sell her an older phone I had, the deal was made and everything until she got all fucking pissed off because I took the memory card out of the phone to keep. Her argument was THAT COMES WITH THE PHONE! It didnt come with the fucking phone at all, I bought it seperately for the damn phone and it wasnt part of the deal.

What she does next is say fuck you to our deal and then go and buy a phone off my parents all while NOT telling me that the deal is off only to claim she did later...The point of this is, if you make a deal FUCKING STICK TO IT! Keep your word ya lying fucks.

• Like 1