i draw a lot, LOOK AT THEM!!

Shazi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Actually, the fact that you are showing steady improvement and are doing pretty much everything you can do to improve without turning into a robot puts you in better standing than artists who may produce better quality material, but refuse to push boundaries because they're afraid of doing something different. You see it a lot on places like Tumblr and DeviantArt, where people are famous for a certain type of art, so that's all they do. It becomes perfunctory and lifeless since it's so comfortable and familiar.

How's your webcomic going? I check it every time I check all my other webcomics, so I see you're updating it regularly--how is it on the other side, so to speak?

tumblr_m9gct8HYvv1qzckow.gif

As I've said before Shazi, your drawings are fantastic and original. Criticism is important as well otherwise what kind of society would we be where everyone is a "Yes-Man" or "Yes-Woman"

Anywho I told this guy on the edge of space about your drawings and he had to see them right away, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

original.gif?1350239352:byebye:

Criticism is important as well otherwise what kind of society would we be where everyone is a "Yes-Man" or "Yes-Woman"

Constructive, though! Just telling someone they suck or produce subpar material without tips on how to improve or direct examples of what to improve on (redlines, &c) doesn't amount to anything.

(That guy fell for over four minutes can you believe that wow)

How's your webcomic going? I check it every time I check all my other webcomics, so I see you're updating it regularly--how is it on the other side, so to speak?

tumblr_m9gct8HYvv1qzckow.gif

it's going well, i have been trying to churn out as many comics over the week as i can, (as opposed to just one) so that if i get sick or lose some momentum, i have a supply to fall back on =) i have plenty of story though so no worries on that front haha

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

IT'S BEEN WAY TOO LONG SINCE I POSTED SOMETHING HERE.

I have been working on a fancy pant project with my brother and here are some of the characters i came up with for him.

sarah_by_shuzzy-d5rkcvx.pngkitty_by_shuzzy-d5rkgot.pngducky_by_shuzzy-d5ry4he.pngadrian_by_shuzzy-d5t88mt.pngmonster_by_shuzzy-d5t88pn.png

i made a base for male and female and kinda went from there. it made my life a HELL of a lot easier when it came to keeping the designs consistant