Suggest Me a Anime for my Taste

Gaara0

Help me Guys i want to watch a anime please Suggest Me a good one for my Taste

first i'll tell you what I've watched

Naruto/Naruto Shippuden :i'm still watching it and i like this anime very much and it's number one in my list

Bleach:i like this to it's kinda like Naruto

Death Note:it's good but i didn't like it after L died

Inuyasha: It's Good But not very interesting

still Watching is

Code Geass ,Yugioh ,One Piece,

so guys i like anime Where the Character gets anger and turn into beast Like in Naruto

If you don't mind dated series than Hunter X Hunter might be your taste, not the 2011 version thats currently airing mind, the 1999 version is in my opinion much better. The main protagonist Gon is a fairly headstrong character that has his quirks and peculiarities, but is faithful to what he believes is right and connect with people easily.

Although not as old, D. Gray Man is also really good, the series features many people called Exorcists that make use of a substance called innocence as their weapon to combat Akuma. The weapons people use vary a lot from mutating arm/claw to katanas, time control and a bunch of other weapons and abilities.

the stuff you listed is kinda heavy with drama and some small amount of comedy, cept OP which is like all action.

if you look around here there are some gungrave and devil may cry that could fit your taste, or maybe darker then black... if it interests you watch some .//HACK or some Gundam series.

or Fairy Tail subs.