Crisis Core: Final Fantasy REUNION (2007, 2022; PC, PS4, PS5, PSP, Switch, XBone, XBS X/S)

Koby

Yea, I should have sorted it. I didn't plan on the post being so long. I always do this for some reason but I do hope you guys find the post very informative. There's more.....but I can't read Japanese. You can merge materia but if I did, I'd be lost. Hopefully someone does some translations.

• 2 weeks later...

Her pink dress in FFVII was beautiful and suited the mood (like everyone else's clothes) of the dark metropolis of Midgar. While this new dress doesn't seem to capture the same effect.

I love Aeris as a character and along with Cloud and Sephiroth is one of my favourite characters of FFVII. I'll have to wait and see properly (As I have played the game, but not extensively) how her character progresses throughout CC.

• 4 months later...

eh looking at what i've seen of the new KHz (despite what little it may be) the PSP wouldn't be on my top 5 psp games...just doesn't seem good enough...when i played chain of memories it was on my computer emulator because it wasn't worth the money...just not an amazing game like the PS2 one's

this is going to be like the ps2 ones because there isnt goign to be another ps2 game

it was either ps3 or psp from what i understand

and ps3's are kinda overpriced still so no one is really paying them any attention.

the nintendo ds one actually looks good bu im not wasting money on a new console to play one game...

&& theres 3 new games to come

yeah it was kinda just shoved in there with this card system...just seemed liek something to tide us over and end a few questions fans were asking..iunno...kinda like FFX-2 was and all those other damned game sequels they thrown in to add two key points to the story and a lot of bull mixed in

I bought a PSP for this game and a few others. Can't wait for it to come out over here in EUROPE but I doubt it'll be anytime soon. Meanwhile, FFT will keep me happy, along with Disgaea and Tales of Eternia. B|

tales of eternia!? how many of those games are there!? the only one i played was tales of symphonia....i think that what it was called for gamecube i think!? its been and while i dont play a lot of video games so pardon me...it might not even be a series for all i know just wierd coincidence in names....and i havent personally put alot of research into crisis core (in fact my "research" involved asking my friend about it who has no life but video games...) but from what ive gathered it sounds interesting...

• Koby changed the title to Crisis Core: Final Fantasy REUNION (2007, 2022; PC, PS4, PS5, PSP, Switch, XBone, XBS X/S)