Crisis Core: Final Fantasy REUNION (2007, 2022; PC, PS4, PS5, PSP, Switch, XBone, XBS X/S)

Koby

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey, does Zack get killed in the end? xD I've only played FF VII and FF VII: Advent Children and Zack is dead there. Oh and it's Cloud there inside the trailer hehe with Shinra uniform.

Woah, is she really Aeris (it looks fairly better dressed that way). Great... at least we'll have her for all the game.

I doubt she'll be joining us lol. And of course she's there. Zack was her first boyfriend, remember?

[spoiler NO JUTSU!!!]

Either way, at least for the beggining, Sephiroth doesn't want to turn you into a bloody cupcake. And I'm glad that G will appear other than his other apearance on Dirge of Cerberus as Gackt.

• 4 weeks later...
:cool: There's no point. A huge dictionary wouldn't be any help at all.

There is a point. To enjoy myself. I did the same with Tekken DR last year. I still enjoyed the game....although....its a fighting game so it being Japanese isn't an issue. But still, I've waited too long for this game....and now.... I finally have it guys. I haven't start playing it yet though.

Well, I've played it few a little. Been busy but this game is a must have for FFVII fans no doubt. This game is awesome....and I can't eve understand what they say. I liek teh battle system better than in XII. Like XII, there is no loading time for battles. It isn't like how in XII where the enemies are already there and you can see themin teh whole area and try to avoid them. CC puts back in the random battles. You'll be running, then they appear and you'll hear some woman say, "Activating Combat Mode" while you pull out your weapon. You always battle alone..unless there is some part later in the game where someone teams with you. But it can be you against like 4-5 opponents. I never counted. I do like how you can attack at will and not have to wait like in XII. As soon at you press the action button, you'll attack. You press L and R during battle to choose what attack to do. Normal, Magic, etc. Example, anytime during battle a opponent becomes out of you reach, just press L or R to move to another move and you can do that move. I find it awesome to have such freedom and not have to wait. I really enjoy this battle system. There's also AP points which it used to dodge and block attacks. Both can also been done at will. May seem simple, but as time goes on, you'll see that battling may get a little complexed. Also when battling, there is a slot machine on the top left side of the screen called the Digital Mind Wave (DMW). This slot can grant Limit Breaks if you line up 3 reels of the same character. (Which you have no control over) The slot is spins continuously throughout the battle. The Limit Break Move you do depends on what character shows up 3 times. Example, if teh slot shows 3 Tseng, Zack calls him on the phone and he shows up in a helicopter and shoots down your opponents. There are 6 different character in this slot. Until you meet them in the game, their picture will be black. If you like them up while their picture it back, you'll still do a Limit Break, but not a powerful one. This slots are also used to level up your materia or your level if you get three sevens. Is there summons in this game? Yes!....but this is also done in the slots. Summons are special DMW characters. They are randomly used depending on your Limit Break Level. (Normal - Heavenly). I forgot to mention that when 2 of the same characters in the slot show up, the slot then takes up the whole screen. But anyway, the slot will seems to go normal, then you'll see some sign and then you 'll see the pictures of the summons. If 3 reels show the same summon (Like Ifrit), you'll be treated to a CG sequence of the summon attacking and doing some serious damage. There's 12 summons in total. Besides the normal story, there are missions you can do you gain more experience, rare materia, and summons. You can only unlock summons by completing certain missions, which is usually where are have to battle them again if you haven't already during the main story. There are more than 350 missions in the game. The CG sequences are beautiful and is the same style as Advent Children so you will see people jumping to endless heights and cutting through just about anything. The BGM is great as well. You'll hear new tunes as well as remixes of old ones. As far as I know, this game doesn't come out in the US until about March 2008. That IS NOT accurate but we will get it in 2008. I haven't beaten the but will play more, of course. I'm enjoying this game a lot and find this to be the best spin-off of FFVII. Here is a video of the fight between Sephiroth and Genesis in CC. Enjoy it...and no...I didn't upload it myself. If I knew how to record me playing the game, I would post up some vids.

• Koby changed the title to Crisis Core: Final Fantasy REUNION (2007, 2022; PC, PS4, PS5, PSP, Switch, XBone, XBS X/S)