Crisis Core: Final Fantasy REUNION (2007, 2022; PC, PS4, PS5, PSP, Switch, XBone, XBS X/S)

Koby

tales of eternia!? how many of those games are there!? the only one i played was tales of symphonia....i think that what it was called for gamecube i think!? its been and while i dont play a lot of video games so pardon me...it might not even be a series for all i know just wierd coincidence in names....and i havent personally put alot of research into crisis core (in fact my "research" involved asking my friend about it who has no life but video games...) but from what ive gathered it sounds interesting...

God. >_> Yes it IS in the "Tales of" series and I guess you dont have much respect for your friend if your talkin bout him like that. And Crisis Core's more for FF7 fans than anything.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

lol, you JUST got this game? anyways, as someone who's played this game and enjoyed it immensely, i'm gonna just say for now that you've done real well to have gotten so far in such less time. how did the fight against

the angeal hybrid

go?

i was stuck on that fight for quite a while and had to level up greatly before i could beat it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yeah, this game was great, apart from the most obvious good things about it, they chose not to portray Cloud as the emoish character that Advent Children made him out to be, tha always pised me of, in the original game after he regained his own personality, he was pretty much a normal guy, not the sad and depressed cloud you see in the movies, at least he's normal in this game, + Cissnei is hawt!!!

• 1 month later...
  • Koby changed the title to Crisis Core: Final Fantasy REUNION (2007, 2022; PC, PS4, PS5, PSP, Switch, XBone, XBS X/S)