54 members have voted

1. 1. which side are you on

• L
    • Light

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some might say that light have been corrupted by the power of the death note but i don't see it that way at all. If all it takes to create a world free of evil and fear is take the lives of the bastards corrupting it then why not? If God is not doing it, then someone has 2 right? Besides those persons were just dead weights anyway. Being that said, i like Light, don't believe that that ALL persons deserve a second chance.

I think you must have skipped the episodes where he was killing anyone and anyone even if they were innocent of any wrong doings. Heck he was even involved in the death of his father. Light was nothing more than a corrupt murderer who hid behind the excuse of trying to become God as his reasons for doing so. There was no justice in his actions. It's true he started out that way but he was quickly corrupted into wanting to be God instead of correcting the worlds wrongs.

Light was easily corrupted by the ability to deliver death to those he didnt like...he was brilliant but a bully. No matter what happened, he didnt like someone so he got rid of them, they were in his way so he got rid of them....I cant side with L unless its Moral side, then yes L but he died....so theres no side to be had after that....which kinda made the series off rail towards the end