54 members have voted

1. 1. which side are you on

• L
    • Light

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

L obviously. He had the intelligence, the mystery, and the charisma.

All Light had going for him was that his dad was the Chief and he happened to find a Death Note. He was easily corrupted by it and became nothing more than a pathetic killer who wanted to kill off anyone who stood in his way to becoming the new God of the world, including his own family.

Hmm. I was on both sides but if i had to pick I guess I lean more towards L's side. That said im not against punishing all the worlds criminals lol.

However Light wasn't punishing 'all the worlds criminals'. He may have started that way but he quickly derailed into nothing more than a murderer who would stop at nothing to kill any and every person who got in his way to becoming God, even is own family.

However Light wasn't punishing 'all the worlds criminals'. He may have started that way but he quickly derailed into nothing more than a murderer who would stop at nothing to kill any and every person who got in his way to becoming God, even is own family.

Yeah I know how Light changed over the course of the story, I was just saying that what his original intentions were may not have been the worst thing for the world.

L obviously. He had the intelligence, the mystery, and the charisma.

All Light had going for him was that his dad was the Chief and he happened to find a Death Note. He was easily corrupted by it and became nothing more than a pathetic killer who wanted to kill off anyone who stood in his way to becoming the new God of the world, including his own family.

You typed the words right out of my mind. I'm on L's side, when he died the anime sure went down for me. It's very unlikely for someone like Light to become like that, for an intelligence person to lose sight of his goals, but I guess he became crazy with power. If you ask me L was way better and smarter too, he knew it all along that he was going to die and ran out of options to use against exposing Light. L knew that if he cannot get other people against Light and without using solid evidence there was no way of getting Light.

while watching Death Note which side were you on? where you on L's side or were you on lights side and why?

to tll u the truth deathnote bored me...

the first 15 eps were interesting but really sucked that the ending..I mean which anime kills his main character, his father, girlfriend...even the spy named K(i dont remember the name)

I was L's side, until Near was in charge.

I was on Light's side for a few episodes actually :3

In the end I was on Matt and Mello's side ;) With a little bit of Ryuk mixed in there ;3

**Yes I realize they did not have a side, I just can not stand Mello, not sure why, I just can't.**

• 2 weeks later...

I was actually on L's side from the beginning when he first appeared in episode 2, even in episode one I was on the sidelines. I was never on lights side or Kira for that matter, I might be wrong but, I say that because I think Kira and Light are two different people in some way. by watching the anime the light who gave up ownership of the death note was good and the one who had the death note only cared about becoming God of the world and killing off those who stood in his way.

• 2 weeks later...