Random Talk.

Talena Mae

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know how many sports fans we have, but if we had 8 people I could create a Kametsu Fantasy Football League if anyone finds that interesting. Also, I am a huge football fan and am in at least 1 league every year.... so look forward to those posts this season.

BTW, this is American football, not soccer (futbol).

• Like 1

I don't know how many sports fans we have, but if we had 8 people I could create a Kametsu Fantasy Football League if anyone finds that interesting. Also, I am a huge football fan and am in at least 1 league every year.... so look forward to those posts this season.

BTW, this is American football, not soccer (futbol).

Are you sure it's not Australian Football!?

Haha, unfortunately I don't really follow American Football too well. Fantasy leagues are always fun though, haha. I've got a few E-Sports fantasy leagues that I'm a part of, and I used to be part of a NBA fantasy league - though that one was a long time ago.

Anyway, I hope you get it set up. It does sound like fun.

I slap a muthafucka in the mouth for talking about anime is for gay people

Okay that is just stupid. For gay people...really?

But my father says I am immature because I love anime and he thinks its for kids.  I told, "Are you kidding me?!?!  Those is so many anime out there that is sooooo inappropriate for children.

Edited by Aphrodite

Try watching X the movie.  Everyone dies except the main and he holds the head of his decapitated best friend [which he did because his friend went off bent on destroying the world] at the end.

Another, is basically an anime version of Final Destination.  People are dying left and right in all sorts of ways.

UmiNeko [hated this anime because it had no story or plot] was all about having the people dying on the island in the most gruesome ways just so it could prove magic existed. Only to bring back to life and restart it all over again in another scenario.