Random Talk.

Talena Mae

You could go on the whole day couldn't you.

First of all, though some are true, Seinen are targeted towards the age group of 18 and above. Not all seinen fall under the catagory of explicit violence and or realy explicit sexual content. It's just who it would be more apealing to.

Like naruto, it's more apealing to boys then men, though a lot like it including men, girls, women.

The genre has nothing to do with the level of violence and sex. It's who would find it most apealing.

Naruto isn't exsesivly violent, not even close.

Ugh... One of my friends just spoilt Nobunaga the Fool for me and I'm really mad about it lol. I was going to watch the last episodes all in one go because I was getting really tired of it and then I load up Skype and I get flooded with what's happening in all the episodes it is a load of crap

Why were they telling you everything that happens?

Edited by Tsukumo Yuma

I don't mind spoilers tbh. Sometimes when a scanlator group goes MIA or takes a break and the manga doesn't come out, I will just read the RAWs. Even though I have no clue what they're saying, I can see the pictures and stuff.

Sometimes I even ask my friend to spoil the next episode of an anime for me because I don't have time to watch it this week. I'll still re-watch the episode when I have time, but I find it stops me going crazy thinking "oh my god, what happened in that episode!" for the whole week. :P

You are a strange, strange person xD I'm not much better though, haha. If I really hate waiting between episodes I just put it aside and watch it all at the end of the season

This is exactly what I do, except I won't even start it until it's finished. Drives me crazy though for some things, like One Piece. Stopped at the time skip and now I really want to watch, but I won't until another good stopping point.

Edit: Also I dislike spoilers. I do my best to avoid them, but it doesn't ruin the show or anything if it is spoiled. Just means I can't enjoy it the same way.

Edited by lemmingllama

You are a strange, strange person xD I'm not much better though, haha. If I really hate waiting between episodes I just put it aside and watch it all at the end of the season

Haha, I choose the anime I want to watch at the start of the season, and split them into two groups. "Watch Weekly" and "wait until complete".

I find if I wait until everything is complete, I'll just smash out the anime in 3-4 days and then be bored for the next 2-3 months, so watching it weekly kind of prolongs the enjoyment. But it does get tedious, which is why I also have a small group that I save up. :P

• 2 weeks later...