Random Talk.

Talena Mae

Honestly it got caught up in the hype. It's a poorly written ending that doesn't have anything to do with your actions in the previous two games. I can't say anything about the alternate ending because I didn't feel like suffering through the last bit all over again. It's not a criminally bad ending and I think overall the game is still a fun experience worth playing. It's just that I expected a lot more from Bioware to craft a better ending. Compared to the rest of the series (especially Mass Effect 1) it's just such a drop in quality.

I`m just posting here sorry if i interrupted the convo because i keep hearing about Attack on Titan and i`m deciding if its worth the time to download it or not?

It really depends on whether or not you like shounen. If you do, then you will enjoy it. If you don't, then you will hate it. Its a pretty good series, but there are many others that are better.

I`m just posting here sorry if i interrupted the convo because i keep hearing about Attack on Titan and i`m deciding if its worth the time to download it or not?

It really depends on whether or not you like shounen. If you do, then you will enjoy it. If you don't, then you will hate it. Its a pretty good series, but there are many others that are better.

I would say it's a mix between shounen and seinen. :P

Kind of like, Sword Art Online meets Hellsing?

I would say it's a mix between shounen and seinen. :P

Kind of like, Sword Art Online meets Hellsing?

It isn't, the characters are way too linear, the plot is too straightforward, and the amount of screaming, crying, and powering up to do the impossible makes it shounen. Seinen means that it is more mature, and Attack on Titan isn't mature no matter how many people get eaten or stomped on.

It's not 10/10 amazing as the internet might lead you to believe, but it's pretty good.

I would suggest watching the first episode, and if you like it just continue on with it. It sets the setting pretty well.

Ok thanks i`l do that :)

It's fun if you can get into the right mindset for it. If you can get past the melodrama and the filler episodes it's very enjoyable. What I like most about it is that there's a lot of effort put into lore and history that really helps you get into the story. 

Hmm i see i know Fillers can be pretty annoying because of Bleach but if there long ones like them i can let it pass lol

I like Shounen so thats a good start :)

It depends. If you're not into scary giants, then don't watch lol(don't be scared, they only eat humans)

Personally, I like it

Well it`s not like there real so i have no idea why i think they are scary i think it`s the animation is so good these days.

From wiki

Seinen manga (青年漫画?) is manga marketed to a male audience aged roughly 17 on into their 40's. In Japanese, the word seinen means "young man" or "young men."

This was my understanding of the meaning up until now. (Basically, I had it registered in my mind as 'older then shounen', and shounen being children to 18)

And seeing as how the anime was rated R - 17+ in Japan, I had assumed that this would fall under seinen.

Though the internet does disagree with me. Damn you internet. But I still stand by my feelings in saying that it's a mix between the two.

----

Now I'm curious as to how you guys define an anime as 'shounen' or 'seinen'. (and for that matter, 'shoujo' and 'josei')

Have you watched To Love RU and Girls Bravo. Both are shonen

There different type manga. Shonen(the popular one) Seinen, Shojo, Josei.

Any manga which is published in a shonen manga is classified as shonen. Same goes the other three.

To Love RU and Girls Bravo are classified as shonen because they were published in a shonen magazine.

I don't ever really use those as definitions. I know that they exist and that other people use them of course, but I've never really found them as helpful labels. Anything that can include both Berserk and Oyasumi Punpun under the same category is too broad for me. Just tell me what it's about and if it's similar to anything I've already read/seen and I can make my own decision. I wouldn't try something if someone just said "Hey check this out! It's a cool josei!" I'm much more interested if someone says "Hey check this out! It's about this polar bear who runs his own cafe!"

I would also agree

Despite the terms being used to catagorise each anime as fit for boys or men or girls or women, most animes aren't really specifically for those audience.

Animes like Girls Bravo and H.O.T.D wouldn't normally be classified as shonen, but it is. So that whole thing about shojo, seinen is pointless.