Random Talk.

Talena Mae

So, anyone wondering why I've been missing? I've been sick the past two (three?) days, had to work today, and put 13+ hours into a stereo install (new head unit plus 4 speakers) on Monday and Tuesday whilst I was sick. Helluva week so far. The next two days could be busy, and Saturday will be mine. Screw everyone/thing else. XD

So, anyone wondering why I've been missing? I've been sick the past two (three?) days, had to work today, and put 13+ hours into a stereo install (new head unit plus 4 speakers) on Monday and Tuesday whilst I was sick. Helluva week so far. The next two days could be busy, and Saturday will be mine. Screw everyone/thing else. XD

Magic heal! Also you should rest a little, I've been sick too and it was my weekend of laziness and avoiding those who wanted me to do things that helped me get better.

Sorry to hear your not well JimDaddy hope you get well soon :)

@Kei i`m seriously jealous i have always wanted to have ago at an online game but my PC is just too slow and old T^T 

There are online games that you could play. Some have virtually no fancy graphics so it is easier for people to play.

Actually I go on my Ps3 and play online, mostly COD

For some reason though my PC is is very slow when online.

Same with mine especially when i start up Gimp i have time to make a cup of coffee and walk round till it starts up lol

Magic heal! Also you should rest a little, I've been sick too and it was my weekend of laziness and avoiding those who wanted me to do things that helped me get better.

Sorry to hear your not well JimDaddy hope you get well soon :)

@Kei i`m seriously jealous i have always wanted to have ago at an online game but my PC is just too slow and old T^T 

There are online games that you could play. Some have virtually no fancy graphics so it is easier for people to play.

Oh thats great news have you any in mind because i dont know where to look :(

I sure do :) I`v never used Photoshop because of never having enough money to buy it but Gimp is pretty hard to use plus i`m still new to the software because i`m not too good with computers so i dont understand half of what does what so i just play around with it also i get help from youtube tutorials.

I only had ps elements. Anyone who can afford photoshop (esp the newest version) kind of blows my mind. 
Well, the best thing to do with any program is just to play with it yourself/experiment. I thought it would be easy to adjust to gimp from photoshop, but noooope.

I also have this problem where the scrollbar randomly tweaks out and wont stop scrolling up or down. x_x have to restart gimp to fix it.

GIMP is almost compete crap, sure it's free.

But I still wish I had Photoshop, I and now can't find the damn thing. And the people who use photoshop do such a crappy job with their sigs.

Oh, it frustrates me to no end when I see that. Occasionally, I see really, really crappy graphics with people claiming they used such and such version of PS.

If I can do a better job in MS Paint, you're doing something wrong.