Random Talk.

Talena Mae

Has anyone here played Watch Dogs yet? I wanna know if it's worth my money because it seems to be a game that critics like, but early user reviews aren't so kind.

I haven't played it. However it has some gimmicks that people don't like, such as massive bugs, broken physics, the ability for other players to enter your game and mess with you, and the fact that when you stop players from entering your game, it deletes all your progress.

I'd say wait for it to go on sale, or grab a copy from someone who got the nVidia cards.

Decided to get Saints Row 4 and Minecraft for my 360. If everything works right, I'll get Watch Dogs next week for... either my 360 or PS3. Haven't decided yet.

I'd say to watch some Lets Plays and see if it seems like the kind of game you would like. Apparently the gameplay is still fun, just that other stuff is just annoying.

And Saints Row is a great series, I'm sure you will enjoy it.

that ending to NGNL 8...why isnt wednesday here yet..

Okay, I noticed something in NGNL 8. So intense. I'll put it in spoilers, because it will talk about episode 8 a bit. If you haven't seen the episode, or maybe you want to re-watch it to find out yourself, don't read this.

So, before Sora disappears, he's sitting on the chair seemingly waiting for someone. You can see him checking his phone, and it's the 19th. He then talks to Shiro, gives her the speech, and then starts a game of some sort.

(i think, because he says -"Now then, let's start the game.")

Shiro (#bestgirl) wakes up alone. "Nii... Where are you?". etc. She checks her phone contacts. "0 Contacts registered" or whatever. That's not important though.

Now she gets out of that screen. But wait. What's this? You can see her home screen, and the date is the 21st? What happened to the 20th, damn it!

In other news, Monday is a public holiday and I don't even know why. Jackpot.

• Like 1

that ending to NGNL 8...why isnt wednesday here yet..

Okay, I noticed something in NGNL 8. So intense. I'll put it in spoilers, because it will talk about episode 8 a bit. If you haven't seen the episode, or maybe you want to re-watch it to find out yourself, don't read this.

So, before Sora disappears, he's sitting on the chair seemingly waiting for someone. You can see him checking his phone, and it's the 19th. He then talks to Shiro, gives her the speech, and then starts a game of some sort.

(i think, because he says -"Now then, let's start the game.")

Shiro (#bestgirl) wakes up alone. "Nii... Where are you?". etc. She checks her phone contacts. "0 Contacts registered" or whatever. That's not important though.

Now she gets out of that screen. But wait. What's this? You can see her home screen, and the date is the 21st? What happened to the 20th, damn it!

In other news, Monday is a public holiday and I don't even know why. Jackpot.

O.O ill have to look at that!

More NGNL Spoilers,duh!

i was thinking it could be a game yu know cuz he says so

but im confused when he says he went to go get someone with backbone,the final piece they need to beat the cats..

especially since he said jibril(#bestgirl),steph,shiro,and himself would be the four players

so i figure the game with the cats hasnt started...and the only thing i can think of is he and tet are doing sumthin but idk

altho im curious why remove Sora from the contact list?makes no sense...not like she can call him or anythin...i give the anime guys a high five for such a great episode,albeit i hate cliffhangers

in any case,clearly,whatever game theyre playing is reliant on Shiro succeeding even without Sora present.

what with the we're always together/we are one pep talk

lmao im this close to reading further in the light novels :3

lastly,everytime i watch that scene,from the pep talk to her asking Steph of Sora..its so sad seeing Shiro cry T^T

• Like 1

More NGNL Spoilers,duh!

but im confused when he says he went to go get someone with backbone,the final piece they need to beat the cats..

especially since he said jibril(#bestgirl),steph,shiro,and himself would be the four players

so i figure the game with the cats hasnt started...and the only thing i can think of is he and tet are doing sumthin but idk

altho im curious why remove Sora from the contact list?makes no sense...not like she can call him or anythin...i give the anime guys a high five for such a great episode,albeit i hate cliffhangers

in any case,clearly,whatever game theyre playing is reliant on Shiro succeeding even without Sora present.

lastly,everytime i watch that scene,from the pep talk to her asking Steph of Sora..its so sad seeing Shiro cry T^T

MORE SPOILERS. (I might make a NGNL thread if this keeps up)

Yeah! I found that really strange too!

At first I thought he challenged Tet to a game as well, and lost. Since he was alone, [   ](Blank) didn't lose, so they keep their perfect win rate.

After he lost he was sent back to his original world. (our world).

But then I found it strange that there was a day missing, and that everyone forgot about him. If he was just moved back to the original world, he would just disappear, but not everyone's memories of him.

So I started to think that everyone forgetting him was part of the deal if he lost. That doesn't explain why the 20th is missing though. If forgetting Sora = forgetting the 20th, Shiro should remember the 20th because she remembers Sora. But she doesn't. ARGH.

The only thing I can think of, is that there are a few rules.

1. Everyone (except Shiro) forgets about Sora.

2. Shiro forgets about the 20th.

3. All evidence of Sora is removed.

The question is, who? The more I think about it, the less likely it's Tet. Didn't they say by taking all of the race pieces you earn the right to challenge God? But there's no way he's at that point yet.

I don't think he'd lose to anyone else though. (why would he even challenge them alone?)

Maybe he somehow challenged Tet, and beat him. Thus becoming the new God. (and because he's a God, his 'human' existence was erased)?

Making him the final Boss!?

BUT THAT DOESN'T EXPLAIN THE MISSING DAY. ARGH!

I'm ranting now, I'll stop.

this is purely speculations and theories, by the way.

• Like 1

More NGNL Spoilers,duh!

MORE SPOILERS. (I might make a NGNL thread if this keeps up)

Yeah! I found that really strange too!

At first I thought he challenged Tet to a game as well, and lost. Since he was alone, [   ](Blank) didn't lose, so they keep their perfect win rate.

After he lost he was sent back to his original world. (our world).

But then I found it strange that there was a day missing, and that everyone forgot about him. If he was just moved back to the original world, he would just disappear, but not everyone's memories of him.

So I started to think that everyone forgetting him was part of the deal if he lost. That doesn't explain why the 20th is missing though. If forgetting Sora = forgetting the 20th, Shiro should remember the 20th because she remembers Sora. But she doesn't. ARGH.

The only thing I can think of, is that there are a few rules.

1. Everyone (except Shiro) forgets about Sora.

2. Shiro forgets about the 20th.

3. All evidence of Sora is removed.

The question is, who? The more I think about it, the less likely it's Tet. Didn't they say by taking all of the race pieces you earn the right to challenge God? But there's no way he's at that point yet.

I don't think he'd lose to anyone else though. (why would he even challenge them alone?)

Maybe he somehow challenged Tet, and beat him. Thus becoming the new God. (and because he's a God, his 'human' existence was erased)?

Making him the final Boss!?

BUT THAT DOESN'T EXPLAIN THE MISSING DAY. ARGH!

I'm ranting now, I'll stop.

this is purely speculations and theories, by the way.

nah,people on this site arent social really

i made a couple of em,even a chaika thread O.O:

in either case,nothing wrong with this being on random thread :3

edit:altho being able to spam NGNL gifs and pics in its own thread would be fun

i know he hasnt challenged tet,i simply feel like,since he and tet are such close friends with mutual respect-he couldve gone to him for help.

only because he says the guy has backbone and only person...oh! maybe he went to go get help from the girl with the elf friend o.O"

and their game was more or less if shiro could figure sumthin out herself...and thus elf used memory erase magic on all but her... o.O"

albeit that dosnt explain the way sora go all glitchy and disappeared...

haha,but then again i dont think magic would be helpful against the cats...oh maybe he wants to ask them what the cat's game is,since they found out what it was!

hehe

as per the date thing,ive yet to see myself

but lmao if the artists of the show mistakenly messed the number up xD

its monday...just two more days...argh!!

lmao u like the uh blue cat girl?please

haha she was so funny,please

yu stupid hairless monkeys stop touching me,please

hehe

Edited by HeavenlyClassic