Random Talk.

Talena Mae

sold my x and y copies, just couldn't get into them properly in the same way I got into the other previous pokémon games (except black&white, ew).

looking forward to the hoenn remakes though, so excited. probably going to get the ruby version.. but kyogre is just as majestic, ahh.

I've thought of buying the 3ds but i just cant fully decide since majority of the games i love are on Playstation and play better on playstation and in my opinion playstation have a better variety and balance. I still envy 3ds owners getting Kingdom Hearts Drop Distance....lucky bastards!

Edited by Kyle_Dimetri

I've thought of buying the 3ds but i just cant fully decide since majority of the games i love are on Playstation and play better on playstation and in my opinion playstation have a better variety and balance. I still envy 3ds owners getting Kingdom Hearts Drop Distance....lucky bastards!

I had the same problem as you. I ended up getting the 3DS because I rather enjoy the library of games, plus the 3DS gives me an experience different from the PS3/4/P/Vita/Go and the XBone/360. It's kinda nice and while not "retro" per-se, the not-as-good-as-(insert handheld console name here)-graphics gives it that kinda retro feel, which gives me that nice feeling like when I play old Playstation/N64/SEGA/Insert-retro-console-here games.

I had the same problem as you. I ended up getting the 3DS because I rather enjoy the library of games, plus the 3DS gives me an experience different from the PS3/4/P/Vita/Go and the XBone/360. It's kinda nice and while not "retro" per-se, the not-as-good-as-(insert handheld console name here)-graphics gives it that kinda retro feel, which gives me that nice feeling like when I play old Playstation/N64/SEGA/Insert-retro-console-here games.

YOUR AVATAR YESYESYESYES.

*Aherm, On topic, I went with Vita because it's Sony. I feel Sony generally has more eastern styled games (even though Nintendo is also JP, I feel Sony has more JRPGs, etc), and that's what I go for.

banzaaiiii.

I wont lie though i greatly miss the old nintendo games especially Mario Kart and Kirby. I do like the fact that old Nintendo ds and other games can be played on the 3ds cause i always wanted to play back the Metroid games. I do recognize that the 3ds is a great system, its just that i'm not completely sold on its libraries of games. Most of them are WAY TOO CHILDISH especially the lego games. Like whats up with that?! And btw, PS+ is beast!!

Edited by Kyle_Dimetri

I got a 3DS XL and a Vita. Don't regret purchasing either. ;3

I got a 3DS too, love it :)

These. You can't really go wrong with either one. It's a matter of which library you like more at the time. FTR, at my local game xchange store, the 3DS XL was $10 more expensive than the Vita ($169 vs. $159), but also had the better (and larger) used game selection.

Edited by JimDaddy