SPOILERS!!!!!! characters that should not have died.

shyguysteve

To me 'shouldn't have died' means their death had no benefit to the story.

Everyone keeps saying Jiraiya and Asuma, but those both had a huge effect on the story. Jiraiya's death really effected Naruto and it also set it up so he would do the Sage training and everything.

Asuma practically had to die so that Shikamaru would finally grow up and take responsibility for the new generation.

Both of these deaths benefited the story and I'd have them remain dead.

At least in Naruto they actually have deaths. When was the last time anyone besides Gin and Tousen died in Bleach that wasn't a hollow?

To me 'shouldn't have died' means their death had no benefit to the story.

Everyone keeps saying Jiraiya and Asuma, but those both had a huge effect on the story. Jiraiya's death really effected Naruto and it also set it up so he would do the Sage training and everything.

Asuma practically had to die so that Shikamaru would finally grow up and take responsibility for the new generation.

Both of these deaths benefited the story and I'd have them remain dead.

At least in Naruto they actually have deaths. When was the last time anyone besides Gin and Tousen died in Bleach that wasn't a hollow?

Oh dude if jiraiya had lived he could have explained what and who pain is.

Being so severely damaged and almost crippled would give him enough reason to teach naruto sage mode, and possibly even faster then when he did learn it.

I can only come up with jiraiya's death that could still move the series forward even if he was alive.

• 2 months later...

it's sad that they died, but all their deaths are meaningful in their own ways, i think their deaths, including sensei asuma??, make the story that much more meaningful and good! it's very sad, but necessary.

and YES!, sakura should died! her character is probably the only one that i don't care for! the series could do without her character, very useless! it's sad how in most series, the main girl is always this useless, whinning, irritating character! =(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...