Downtime Explained.

Koby

Uhh but why is it that I can't still access it? O_o

(using proxy to post this message :S)

It's going to take time for everything to propagate. Several sites are still inaccessible to me as well. So it might work for some, but not others. Everything should be fine in a couple hours hopefully.

Related question Koby: I know I haven't donated in quite a while but I will soon. Anyway, when I donate the usual $20 from my Paypal, how much do you actually get? Considering it has to be converted from euros, and there's the currency conversion fee and all that...so if I type in $20 into my Paypal, just how much do you receive in the end?

Related question Koby: I know I haven't donated in quite a while but I will soon. Anyway, when I donate the usual $20 from my Paypal, how much do you actually get? Considering it has to be converted from euros, and there's the currency conversion fee and all that...so if I type in $20 into my Paypal, just how much do you receive in the end?

If you donate $20 USD, by the time paypal takes their fees from the top.. we receive about $18.38 or something around there.