Do you ever fall asleep to anime?

lemmingllama

• 2 weeks later...

watching naruto shippuden made me sleep many times even in the morning cuz of the repeated and unnecessary scenes the past season were better it was more action than his one 

Haha, I have never fallen asleep to anime, though that is to say things like this don't make me sleepy. I usually only ever fall asleep to music, not because it bores me but because it helps me fall asleep sometimes.

• 2 weeks later...

I've never fallen asleep during anime. Mostly because if I am sleepy I'll pause the video and resume it later. I'd rather not have to watch the entire beginning again because I could never remember where I left off if I were to fall asleep. I'm much more likely to put on a movie I've seen a ton of times if I'm that sleepy.

I fell asleep to Darker than Black a couple of times and Rosario Vampire as well. Not because there necessarily bad shows but, I just couldn't keep my eyes open anymore. Normally when I wake up it's like 6 episodes ahead and I have to figure out where I left off. Since Netflix auto plays the next episode all the time this makes it difficult to keep track. Once again these are not bad show's especially Darker than Black I was just dog tired. And I never fall asleep watching subs.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...