What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Koby

Game: Final Fantasy III

Maker: Square Enix

Genre: RPG

Comment: Bought it on last Thursday, and haven’t had much time because of exam week. lol

Game: Magna Carta

Maker: Softmax

Genre: RPG

Comment: Had this game for 2 days now and can’t put it down. lol

Final Fantasy IV in my honest opinion is one of the best final fantasy's I've played. I don't want a DS or PSP because I don't like handhelds much.. I'd rather play on the bigscreen tv. =P However all these ff remakes are nice and I might end up getting one. I got stuck on FFIV on the PS1 version.. can't figure out where to go to find the.. well I was only told in the game I need to find some summoners place which is in an unknown location.. possibly underground??? But the only thing that looks like it might be underground... I can't land near the cave opening with a black chocobo.

I'll post in the ffclassics board for help later. =P

• Like 1

Shadow Hearts: From the New World

Just got it 4 days ago. I'm up to after Roswell and so far - the previous Shadow Hearts titles were better.

Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne

Kind of stuck at the moment. I'm assuming I'm either underleveled or not supposed to fight a certain monster in that tunnel, because it kicked my ass. But I do enjoy it. Not more than Persona 2 though.

Suikoden III

Just started it.

Shadow Hearts: From the New World

Just got it 4 days ago. I'm up to after Roswell and so far - the previous Shadow Hearts titles were better.

Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne

Kind of stuck at the moment. I'm assuming I'm either underleveled or not supposed to fight a certain monster in that tunnel, because it kicked my ass. But I do enjoy it. Not more than Persona 2 though.

Suikoden III

Just started it.

I felt SH3 was a nice game but it didn't have the SH feel to it. But I did like it a bit more then SH2. Though my favorite SH is by far the original. =P

Lately I have been playing Dynasty Warriors 3: Xtreme Legends

Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition

It's really fun. I'm on my first play through and I must say that the game play is just awesome. You can make Dante do so much crazy shit, it's pretty exciting. I am stuck though, unfortunately. Fuck you Cerberus. :@