What anime do you want in English dub

Bardon

I'd like to see all of Mitsuru Adachi's works dubbed (Cross Game, Touch for the most part) just so people could be more exposed for the masterpieces that they are. I also really would like to see Bakemonogatari (Nisemonogatari, Monogatari Second Series, etc) or The Tatami Galaxy dubbed just for the hell of it to see what the hell would come out at the end. I'd expect a shitshow for sure.

Edited by deanzel

I'd like to see more slice-of-life types to get a dub. Things like A-Channel, Nichijou, Minami-ke, Non Non Biyori... I doubt it'll happen though. Slice-of-life doesn't seem to be very popular as far as BD sales go most of the time.

Also, I'd like to see SYD dubbed, but I'm terrified they's screw up all the puns and misunderstandings though. Same with Nichijou.

• 5 weeks later...

Here are just a few I would absoltely love to see dubbed-

To Love-Ru tv series and OVAs  all dubbed, Heck I would settle for a animax dub if they refriain from censoring it.

Urusie Yatsura tv series and OVAs all dubbed.Some of it got dubbed by animax, some of it got dubbed in the Uk and I think even a few episodes were dubbed in the US.But the tv series was never completely dubbed and the OVAs as far as I know were never dubbed.

The Ah My Goddesses Fighting WIngs  and  Together Forever OVAs

The two OVAs of My Bride is a Mermaid

All of the Familiar of Zero seasons

The second half to I'm Gonna be and Angel.

Animax to dub Hayate the Combat Butler! Movie.

School Days

Natsu no Arashi! first and second season

Bakemonogatari and related series

Omamori Himari

Inukami!

Yozakura Quartet tv series and OVAs

Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei series and OVAs.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Rather than having more anime dubbed in English, I would prefer to master the Japanese language so that I can watch anime the way they were intended to be. Most dubs suck and many other dubs, while good are not as good as their original counterpart. There are only a few anime whose dub is just as good as the original, so until better voice acting and better translations with no censoring can be incorporated, I'm not that interested in having any anime newly dubbed.

Edited by K a i

From the currently-airing anime I am hoping Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de, Terra Formars, Sora no Method and Ai Tenchi Muyo get licensed for a dub.

And although I know it won't happen I can still wish for a dub of Bakemonogatari :)

I am going to have to go ahead and disagree with Kai about most dubs sucking. In the last 5 years or so the quality of dub work has really gone up, with several series surpassing the Japanese version IMO (High School DxD, Hellsing Ultimate, and Haganai to name a few)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...