Don't Be Shy, Tell the Truth. How many hours a day do you "game"

Ashanel

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me the longest I ever played a video game was about 19 or 20 hours with my brother, we were playing Halo 3 we got so hooked on the game and decided to finish that game in one day. At the end of it all I couldn't use my thumbs for about a week or so but damn was it worth it in the end, yes it most definitely was.

motivationmf1.jpg

On my normal gaming days, I can top off at least 8-10 hours gaming everyday. (That's right, I come home from school at about 3pm, and go to bed at about 1am). That's all while eating, doing homework, and blowing people away on shooter-based games. Though as of late I've just been watching Netflix or laying around being lazy. This upcoming holiday season will definitely keep me busy...

On my normal gaming days, I can top off at least 8-10 hours gaming everyday. (That's right, I come home from school at about 3pm, and go to bed at about 1am). That's all while eating, doing homework, and blowing people away on shooter-based games. Though as of late I've just been watching Netflix or laying around being lazy. This upcoming holiday season will definitely keep me busy...

On a daily basis I don't game very much (maybe an hour at most), but when I find a game that catches my attention I could easily play 15 to 20 hours nonstop. The longest I've played a game in one sitting was about 30 hours or so XD... When Left 4 Dead first came out my friend and I played for hours on end without any breaks. There are a lot of great custom maps for it. I've never told anyone this before, but I'm a recovering MMO addict >.<... It consumed the better half of my teenage years to the point where I was playing it 24/7. I wont say which MMO it was, but I easily played 20 hours or longer consecutively. After I broke the addiction I lost almost all interest in gaming to the point where I hardly play anything anymore.

I honestly don't play games that often anymore. Actually been that way since before I even bought my PlayStation 3. I just got so much other stuff to do that I never get around to games. I find that there is a lot less games this generation I like as well though. The last game I beat was Dante's Inferno and the last game I played was Bayonetta (not sure if I'll finish it as I'm not too fond of it).