Don't Be Shy, Tell the Truth. How many hours a day do you "game"

Ashanel

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

back when I first discovered halo 1 for the pc, I beat the campaign in a day, can't remember how long that was, then I got introduced to the awesomeness that was halo multiplayer,(I swear even though I'm a single player guy, this almost converted me,) I spent one week in the summer when school was out marathoning for 12+ hours a day even with the dated graphics, warthog + capture the flag was too much win to be measured.

Now though I mostly game in the night when I'm not busy from approx 10 pm to whenever I start to feel sleepy.

back when I first discovered halo 1 for the pc, I beat the campaign in a day, can't remember how long that was, then I got introduced to the awesomeness that was halo multiplayer,(I swear even though I'm a single player guy, this almost converted me,) I spent one week in the summer when school was out marathoning for 12+ hours a day even with the dated graphics, warthog + capture the flag was too much win to be measured.

Now though I mostly game in the night when I'm not busy from approx 10 pm to whenever I start to feel sleepy.

NOTE: THE FOLLOWING STUNTS ARE PERFORMED BY PROFESSIONALS AND SHUD NOT BE REPEATED AT HOME OR AT SCHOOLS

If I'm not Eating, Sleeping, Watching Cartoons and there is one more thing I dnt think its wise to mention here :P,

You can bet I'm gaming .... I play games on my cellphone even during class, or while taking a Dump ^.^

NOTE: THE FOLLOWING STUNTS ARE PERFORMED BY PROFESSIONALS AND SHUD NOT BE REPEATED AT HOME OR AT SCHOOLS

If I'm not Eating, Sleeping, Watching Cartoons and there is one more thing I dnt think its wise to mention here :P,

You can bet I'm gaming .... I play games on my cellphone even during class, or while taking a Dump ^.^

You my friend are my hero, all hardcore gamers should be worshiping the ground you walk on.

This is the definition of a true hard core gamer not like the others who play less than 20 hours a week.

I work from 7am to 4pm go home and eat and play from about 5pm to midnight everyday, on friday i play to about 4am in the morning sleep till about saturday 9am then play again to 4am and on sunday the same but i go to bed at midnight then the week starts all over again :D

So everyday about 7 hours a day and on saturday and sunday 20 hours each day, well minus the time i watch anime and have to eat :P