Don't Be Shy, Tell the Truth. How many hours a day do you "game"

Ashanel

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for the record Me and my friend played GOW 2 Last night from the start to the end in Co-OP just so that when we get Gears of war 3 tomorrow we would have a fresh idea what the entire story line was...

We Started around 7 pm and played till 5:30 in the morning after that I crashed out :P

Now the hardcore gamers are starting to show there faces. Good luck with GOW3 and remember a real gamer would rather play till they pass out and wake up in the hospital than say I'm too tired. So your a real gamer in my book.

Now the hardcore gamers are starting to show there faces. Good luck with GOW3 and remember a real gamer would rather play till they pass out and wake up in the hospital than say I'm too tired. So your a real gamer in my book.

Lol thanks ... Yeah but it does have its perks as well as disadvantages _like feeling dizzy during the day, Eyes burning... and nt to mention the toll on the grades :P

the longest i played was a weekend straight i got hurt at work and got workers comp so i spent three days three nights

kicking ass and taking names online

Welcome to the land of gaming my friend, that is what a true gamer is. So I have the atmost respect for you but try staying awake for an entire weekend playing games while you should be studying for an exam.

I hate it when people ask me this, I think I play so much that I don't even know how many hours sometimes. I was really addicted but I've come to that age where I know (most) games are the same/repetitive and that they do nothing for me. So I started new hobbies! Body building and watching anime :)