TCG Section

Koby

TCG Section or No?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. TCG Section or No?

• Yes, I Love TCG's such as Yu-Gi-Oh! or Magic and would be willing to use the section to talk about them!
    • Not interested in TCG's or just Not interested in a section about them.

How would people feel about a TCG (Trading Card Game) sub-forum of the Entertainment board where you can discuss the various TCG's, get help with questions, tutorials, and help building decks, selling cards, or whatever? How many people would actually talk about this and be interested in the section?

Depending on responses it may be added.

I wouldn't consider myself much of an actual TCG player, but I love collecting TCG cards for their artwork. (Probably the only reason I have so many yu-gi-oh cards).

I could see myself discussing cards but not really being much of an active discuss-er when it comes to rules/building decks/etc.

Well I play Yu-Gi-OH as a hobby, although I haven't played overly recently (lack of funds, god cards got expensive!) but I think this is a great idea ^_^ and it couldn't really do any harm to add another sub-forum really would it?

That's one of the reasons I quit collecting the cards years ago. That and well around here there really isn't much of anyone I know who plays it or would like to play it. You should come play with us sometime on DuelingNetwork.com It's completely free to play and you have access to all cards for free.

I also just collected tons and tons of cards so I could gape at the awesome artwork, I've been told my cards have the potential to be a good deck, but all my attempts at constructing one has resulted in humiliating defeat, I'd like to try out dueling network though.

Well, anyone who knows me knows pretty well how much I love card games ... specially if they're on motorcycles.

My vote is HELL YES! Card games are a real popular concept all over the world, especially games like Magic and Yu-Gi-Oh! Not only are they fun to collect for their artwork and design, they're also fun to have a duel with.

Well, anyone who knows me knows pretty well how much I love card games ... specially if they're on motorcycles.

My vote is HELL YES! Card games are a real popular concept all over the world, especially games like Magic and Yu-Gi-Oh! Not only are they fun to collect for their artwork and design, they're also fun to have a duel with.

Indeed Iki! Artwork is one of the reasons why I collect xD