which anime has the best dub?

suyash_shetty

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Naruto was good in the original series. But, in Shippuden, i expected them to change the voices to more grown up ones like they did in the Japanese version. Did they do that? No, they did not. The end result was that an adolescent 15 year old boy was still talking like a 12 year old.

Bleach has just AWFUL dubs. It makes me wonder why most people prefer to wait for dubs when most of the voices in it are just annoying to the ear. Subs were way better although the story could have used MAJOR work.

FUNimation's One Piece dub was EXCELLENT and the 4Kids dub was NEGATIVE AWFUL! The FUNi version is by far some of the best dubbing I have seen after Dragon Ball Z and Yu Yu Hakusho.

The bleach dub was alright, mainly cuz Ichigo's voice. One piece was the best out of the big 3, Naruto could have been great if they had only changed the Va's like Iki said but Gurren Lagann was the first dub where absolutely no voice annoyed me, hell it's what made me start to like english dubs other than DBZ and FMA in the first place, so I'll say that.

Strange, I actually hated the dubbing for Bleach. I HAVE to watch it in sub.

Death Note's dubbing was pretty good as far as sticking to the script is concerned. I liked the subs too though.

I most definetly perfered the dubbing for Dragonball Z over the Japanese dub. Goku's and Gohan's voices are so very annoying in Japanese dubs.

Samurai Champloo and Yu Yu Hakusho had very awesome English dubbing. The scripting and voice acting were just amazing.

I'd think overall, I'd vote for Yu Yu Hakusho for my favorite dubbing.

Well to me the best dubs are Inuyasha, One Piece (Funimation Dub), Blue Seed (I grew up on that dub), Yuyu Hakusho, My-Hime, I think Bleach's dub is decent, but i wouldn't put that in my favs, Naruto well i haven't watched much of Naruto so i can't say, surprisingly i will say pokemon (original 4kids dub) for nostalgia reasons, Dragonball Z, Rurouni Kenshin, Ranma 1/2 (except Ranma's first voice, i hated that voice i was glad when Inuyasha's voice came in for Ranma), New Cutie Honey, and oh yes can't forget Black Lagoon, Beck Mongolian chop squad and Revolutionary Girl Utena that's all i can think of right now

I love all of em .... never found a dub that I didnt like .... although I get pissed if they keep the same voice cast who use the same tone in all the freakin anime they get casted ..... just look at John Jay Bosch he is one freakin awesome guy lelouch,Ichigo,Izaya.......... there is no end to his awesomeness