which anime has the best dub?

suyash_shetty

According to me,The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya had great dubbing,the only voice I actually liked in Japanese version was Haruhi's (I just HATED Kyon's voice -.- ).I've watched many dubbed animes,but I didn't watch BLEACH dubbed and I just CAN'T imagine it that way!Must watch subbed ver! o.O I think CODE GEASS had a pretty good one,actually I was all like "SO HOOOT" everytime I heard Lelouch's voice... :P But DEATH NOTE! Boy,they've shown u what it means to dub anime! ^^ Oh,not to forget,I also like OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB dubbing.I even prefer English ver of the song! o.O And that's not quite me... :P Must mention VANDREAD,'cause it's one of my favs... ^^ Hey,guys,don't u all wonder what would it look like if they dubbed SHUGO CHARA or PANDORA HEARTS or TORADORA? :D Think I'd like to see that... :PPP

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fullmetal Alchemist, Baccano!, Death Note

Most of Death Note's english cast was pretty good, but I just couldn't stand L's voice. It didn't sound right at all D:

I used to think Chobits had a really good dub, though I haven't watched it dubbed in a long time.

I love all of em .... never found a dub that I didnt like .... although I get pissed if they keep the same voice cast who use the same tone in all the freakin anime they get casted ..... just look at John Jay Bosch he is one freakin awesome guy lelouch,Ichigo,Izaya.......... there is no end to his awesomeness

Watch any dubbed hentai lately?

My favorite dubs? Well, my absolute favorite right now is Durarara!! Really, I just love what they did with the dub, all the characters sound great, and I love all of Masaomi's lines! XD I also loved the Death Note dub. I do think that L's voice should've been more monotone(what an odd criticism o.o), but the actor made it work in my opinion ^^

I also love the Princess Tutu dub. Mytho's voice sounds awkward at first, but it's not too bad ^^ Honorable mentions to FMA, Code Geass, and Black Butler ^^

Umm... my top 3 would definitely have to be Fullmetal Alchemist (Brotherhood > the original), Death Note and Code Geass. All of the cast are perfect. Honorable mentions go to Dragon Ball Z (obviously, who watches DBZ in Japanese?) and Samurai Champloo (the main actor is great in anything he appears in, he also plays Kazuma in S-cry-ed which is just awesome).

What no love for Trigun? :oh: Personally never understood why anyone would pick a sub over a dub, I like to watch my anime instead of read it *shrugs*

You got me there men never understood how some people can enjoy the action and read at the same time, but most I know who watch sub say its cause the dub voices sound horrible

Idd One piece dub is awesome gogo Clinkenbeard :P i'm not a fan of ms Flanigan who does Naruto's voice, however i like the rest of the voice overs in naruto, as always i'm a big fan of Clannad+ after story so i'll point that out, i think David and Luci and Greg do great voice overs here, when i heard a bit of the japanese version of After stroy i was so glad i hadn't watched the sub version, Ushio's voice being done by Konohamaru/Tony chopper japanese voice over ( at least it sounded that way to me) was a real moment killer.