Weird Dreams

Monad-Gnostis

The strangest dream i've ever had is the one I can still remember the best. It took place all at once over a period of almost 3 years. It started with me being pulled through a tunnel of reddish green light.

The first place I awoke in was a futuristic world some 200 years from our present date. For nearly a year I wondered the streets of various cities in what appeared to be Europe, but the borders were all shifted and in different places. I got arrested several times for not having any from of ID and I remember the officers surprise when they discovered my DNA wasn't in the "Global Catalog". They said it was almost as if I had fallen out of the sky. There was free travel into space to either the moon, mars or one of the moons around Jupiter. I tried to go but since I didn't have any ID they wouldn't let me. That's when I got arrested the first time. The last thing I remember is getting dizzy and passing out in the street one cold night.

When I woke up next I was in what was clearly a post-apocalyptic wasteland. I was eventually found by a group of scavengers (2 men and 3 women) while I was running from rats the size of small dogs. I spent the next year traveling with them (can't remember their names for shit.) through burned out wastelands that appeared to have been caused by some kind of nuclear exchange. The radiation mutated pretty much all animal life forms into creatures that could and would kill and eat you. Even some of the plant life was deadly. It seems the world had been that way for as long as the others could remember, and that it was even that way when their parents were children. Most of the time spent was searching for food, avoiding plants, animals and people that wanted to kill and eat us, so my memories of that period are all blurred together as one non-stop struggle to not die. I picked up a number of nifty survival methods that serve me well even to this day. The last thing I remember from this place was simply going to sleep one night.

The next time I woke up I was laying on my back in the snow and was being looked at by an extremely surprised girl that I actually recognized. It was an ex-girlfriend that I had back when I stayed in ohio for a time, except that it wasn't exactly the same her. Instead of long brown hair and green eyes, she had shorter black hair and blue eyes, and she had never known me before. According to her she was outside shoveling snow when she looked away for a moment and when she looked back I was laying in the snow asleep right near where she was shoveling. To say that she was beside herself with shock would have been putting it mildly at best. I was met with a round of "Who are you?! where did you come from?! I'll call the cops! I have a gun! Where in the hell did you come from?!?!". I did my best to try and explain my situation to the best of my abilities and that I knew who she was. Since she always had a taste for the unknown, she actually let me stay with her since I didn't have anywhere else to go. The days the followed were pretty much normal, everyday stuff. During that period I did some research and discovered that I didn't exist in that world. My parents both existed but had apparently never met. Winter came and went, as did spring and summer (I love ohio in the spring). We were outside one fall day raking leaves when i suddenly started to feel light headed, and had the sensation that I was being pulled backwards. The last thing I remember is a shocked look on her face and then blackness.

The place I woke up in next was different from anything i've ever seen before. I was on a straight path and on both sides there was something like cut out sections of mountains, oceans, valleys, fields, rivers, forests and everything else in nature than you can think of. It's the strangest thing I've ever seen and still can't find the words to properly explain it. I walked for what felt like forever but never got tired or had to stop. Eventually I came to the end of a trail which stopped at a small body of misty water with a strange tree hanging over it. As I stood there looking down at the water (and wondering why I wasn't thirsty) a small green tree snake made it's way to the branch hanging over the water. It slid down off the branch until it was hanging in front of me and said in words that I heard in my mind "A mistake. Return." and then motioned me to leap into the water in front of me. As I looked down at it the mist cleared and I could see an image of my house from the sky. It was raining and I could see lightening flashing. The snake again said "Return" and I leaped into the water. Just as I hit the water there was a flash of lighting and I felt like I was being torn apart from every direction.

When I opened my eyes it was night time and I was in my house, but it was different from how I know it. I painfully went outside to the sound of crickets and frogs chirping. I looked up at the clear night sky and my head started to swim as the darkness suddenly closed in on me. During this time it felt like I was two different people in one body, which was an unpleasant feeling to say the least. I then woke up in my bed with the worst headache you can possibly think of. I got up and looked outside to find that it was raining and lightening outside just as it was when I looked into the pool of water.

A long story, but a TRUE one.

LOL, I hate those dreams they piss me off soo much, I thought I was buying the entire library of PS3 games I remember it being like their was about an entire library full of them then I bought all of them and played all of them too,

I was in heaven..., sigh then I woke up...

The strangest dream i've ever had is the one I can still remember the best. It took place all at once over a period of almost 3 years. It started with me being pulled through a tunnel of reddish green light.

The first place I awoke in was a futuristic world some 200 years from our present date. For nearly a year I wondered the streets of various cities in what appeared to be Europe, but the borders were all shifted and in different places. I got arrested several times for not having any from of ID and I remember the officers surprise when they discovered my DNA wasn't in the "Global Catalog". They said it was almost as if I had fallen out of the sky. There was free travel into space to either the moon, mars or one of the moons around Jupiter. I tried to go but since I didn't have any ID they wouldn't let me. That's when I got arrested the first time. The last thing I remember is getting dizzy and passing out in the street one cold night.

When I woke up next I was in what was clearly a post-apocalyptic wasteland. I was eventually found by a group of scavengers (2 men and 3 women) while I was running from rats the size of small dogs. I spent the next year traveling with them (can't remember their names for shit.) through burned out wastelands that appeared to have been caused by some kind of nuclear exchange. The radiation mutated pretty much all animal life forms into creatures that could and would kill and eat you. Even some of the plant life was deadly. It seems the world had been that way for as long as the others could remember, and that it was even that way when their parents were children. Most of the time spent was searching for food, avoiding plants, animals and people that wanted to kill and eat us, so my memories of that period are all blurred together as one non-stop struggle to not die. I picked up a number of nifty survival methods that serve me well even to this day. The last thing I remember from this place was simply going to sleep one night.

The next time I woke up I was laying on my back in the snow and was being looked at by an extremely surprised girl that I actually recognized. It was an ex-girlfriend that I had back when I stayed in ohio for a time, except that it wasn't exactly the same her. Instead of long brown hair and green eyes, she had shorter black hair and blue eyes, and she had never known me before. According to her she was outside shoveling snow when she looked away for a moment and when she looked back I was laying in the snow asleep right near where she was shoveling. To say that she was beside herself with shock would have been putting it mildly at best. I was met with a round of "Who are you?! where did you come from?! I'll call the cops! I have a gun! Where in the hell did you come from?!?!". I did my best to try and explain my situation to the best of my abilities and that I knew who she was. Since she always had a taste for the unknown, she actually let me stay with her since I didn't have anywhere else to go. The days the followed were pretty much normal, everyday stuff. During that period I did some research and discovered that I didn't exist in that world. My parents both existed but had apparently never met. Winter came and went, as did spring and summer (I love ohio in the spring). We were outside one fall day raking leaves when i suddenly started to feel light headed, and had the sensation that I was being pulled backwards. The last thing I remember is a shocked look on her face and then blackness.

The place I woke up in next was different from anything i've ever seen before. I was on a straight path and on both sides there was something like cut out sections of mountains, oceans, valleys, fields, rivers, forests and everything else in nature than you can think of. It's the strangest thing I've ever seen and still can't find the words to properly explain it. I walked for what felt like forever but never got tired or had to stop. Eventually I came to the end of a trail which stopped at a small body of misty water with a strange tree hanging over it. As I stood there looking down at the water (and wondering why I wasn't thirsty) a small green tree snake made it's way to the branch hanging over the water. It slid down off the branch until it was hanging in front of me and said in words that I heard in my mind "A mistake. Return." and then motioned me to leap into the water in front of me. As I looked down at it the mist cleared and I could see an image of my house from the sky. It was raining and I could see lightening flashing. The snake again said "Return" and I leaped into the water. Just as I hit the water there was a flash of lighting and I felt like I was being torn apart from every direction.

When I opened my eyes it was night time and I was in my house, but it was different from how I know it. I painfully went outside to the sound of crickets and frogs chirping. I looked up at the clear night sky and my head started to swim as the darkness suddenly closed in on me. During this time it felt like I was two different people in one body, which was an unpleasant feeling to say the least. I then woke up in my bed with the worst headache you can possibly think of. I got up and looked outside to find that it was raining and lightening outside just as it was when I looked into the pool of water.

A long story, but a TRUE one.

My god, thank you... that was very interesting, you give me courage to tell everyone my reoccuring dream I've been having.

Well, everything was diiferent the trees, the land, and the sky I knew what I had to do for some reason, I kept going to this Ancient ruins area..., I would go with several friends of mine, one would be wearing his snow hat, and the rest are kind of blurry looking, but I do know the rest of the members genders, the guy I mentioned before was a male of course, and their are 4 males and two females, the two women were highly athletic and are beautiful, the 4 males were

all finely dressed, in dress clothes, their faces still look a little blurry to me.

So when we reached the ancient ruins we passed the most beatiful scenery, the trees are made up of almost nothing but leaves and the tree in the middle appeared to be transcluscent white, milky transluscent white to be exact, the waterfalls are incredible, the water was just so pure that it almost seems that it is invisible, it reflected all the light the moon-sun had to throw at it, you hardly see any rocks anywhere, when you do though the rocks give off light and water...

The sky was tinted and reflective, but not too reflective you could just barely see the ground when you look at the sky, the color I dont even think it actually exists in the real world.

After the long ride we had, we enter the forest by... I dont know I think we were just there at this point, The smell of the forest is what got to me the most it was god-like inexplicable perfect, that fragrance is actually burned into my head I never forget it, I never thought that you could smell in a dream but, You see....

During the walk in the forest I've encountered many different plants and animals The plants gave of bio-luminescent light the animals are always looking as if they want to be your friend, They are all very pretty and full of fur, their color is baby blue and white, I looked up into the canopy of the forest floor and all I see is light and what almost looks like those sponges that are on the bottom of the sea floor but softer looking and they flowed like they were in water.

Enough explaining, you get the picture, so I've started talkin with justice the athletic girl and tell her: we come out here every three hundred years we havent found out anything about those ruins, besides knowing their ruins,she replies: I know but..., Dont forget that its our role to keep that place under wraps, you know what I'm talking about.

In truth I havent the slightest clue what shes talking about, so I ask my other friend the guy with a little hair over his eye, I say: ok so when we get there we just check the place out as usual right?, he says: yes...,

We've arrived at the temple..., the first thing I realize is that the temple reminds me of earth, I woke up...

This is only a small part of what is to come...

Yours sincerely,

Cloud Strife

I see a lot of weird dreams and they are so very detailed that my friends always tell me that it's like telling a story....lolz............I saw one recently which involved me being a high-class member of some gang and leading a group to infiltrate one of the headquarters of the enemy and there I was, shooting my enemies down with guns in both my hands. The reason I call it weird is that in the dream I was able to pull the trigger so easily and killing all those people meant nothing to me, I wasn't worried one bit and definitely not sacred at all, shooting like an automation. It got me thinking seriously if I would become something like that...........creepy if underneath I would really pull the trigger without second thoughts...................................... :(

My dreams mostly consist of people chasing me, hunting me, hurting me, trying to kill me and I see this happen in almost every single dream I have..............it's as if I'm being warned that in real life someone's out to ruin me or disrupt my life or worse.......scary indeed..............I'd love to hear what you guys think.....

Well, everything was diiferent the trees, the land, and the sky I knew what I had to do for some reason, I kept going to this Ancient ruins area..., I would go with several friends of mine, one would be wearing his snow hat, and the rest are kind of blurry looking, but I do know the rest of the members genders, the guy I mentioned before was a male of course, and their are 4 males and two females, the two women were highly athletic and are beautiful, the 4 males were

all finely dressed, in dress clothes, their faces still look a little blurry to me.

So when we reached the ancient ruins we passed the most beatiful scenery, the trees are made up of almost nothing but leaves and the tree in the middle appeared to be transcluscent white, milky transluscent white to be exact, the waterfalls are incredible, the water was just so pure that it almost seems that it is invisible, it reflected all the light the moon-sun had to throw at it, you hardly see any rocks anywhere, when you do though the rocks give off light and water...

The sky was tinted and reflective, but not too reflective you could just barely see the ground when you look at the sky, the color I dont even think it actually exists in the real world.

After the long ride we had, we enter the forest by... I dont know I think we were just there at this point, The smell of the forest is what got to me the most it was god-like inexplicable perfect, that fragrance is actually burned into my head I never forget it, I never thought that you could smell in a dream but, You see....

During the walk in the forest I've encountered many different plants and animals The plants gave of bio-luminescent light the animals are always looking as if they want to be your friend, They are all very pretty and full of fur, their color is baby blue and white, I looked up into the canopy of the forest floor and all I see is light and what almost looks like those sponges that are on the bottom of the sea floor but softer looking and they flowed like they were in water.

Enough explaining, you get the picture, so I've started talkin with justice the athletic girl and tell her: we come out here every three hundred years we havent found out anything about those ruins, besides knowing their ruins,she replies: I know but..., Dont forget that its our role to keep that place under wraps, you know what I'm talking about.

In truth I havent the slightest clue what shes talking about, so I ask my other friend the guy with a little hair over his eye, I say: ok so when we get there we just check the place out as usual right?, he says: yes...,

We've arrived at the temple..., the first thing I realize is that the temple reminds me of earth, I woke up...

This is only a small part of what is to come...

Yours sincerely,

Cloud Strife

I'd love to hear the rest of it^^^^

i can actually wake up from my dreams at will, and seemingly delve straight back into ones i've already had. Tis wierd, but true. Most of my story/saga i wrote comes from my dreams, and then some. I've had some crazy dreams on the side as well. I remember one of my favourites was when i was a fighter pilot. But i wasnt flying jet planes, oh no...i definatly wasnt. I was flying shoes. Yes, shoes. A pair of nike airs to be exact, and fought against the evil Loafer Republic. Twas a great dream, and would be a kick ass movie, but meh...never thought to write it all down.

Back when I played Tekken 6 often, I had a Tekken dream. It was odd though. All the character's faces and voices were replaced by people I actually know. I was Jin. People I knew that resembled Tekken characters kept coming up to my tower and challenging me. The only one that wasn't affected was Heihachi (he was actually just Heihachi). He was the last guy I fought, and I lost badly. I then woke up with aches and pain as if I had just been in a fight.

Back when I played Tekken 6 often, I had a Tekken dream. It was odd though. All the character's faces and voices were replaced by people I actually know. I was Jin. People I knew that resembled Tekken characters kept coming up to my tower and challenging me. The only one that wasn't affected was Heihachi (he was actually just Heihachi). He was the last guy I fought, and I lost badly. I then woke up with aches and pain as if I had just been in a fight.

lucid dreams tend to do that.

I gotta say, my wierdest dream was... that I spent my entire life inside an anime theater that allowed you to watch an entire series in 2-5 minutes, no matter how long the series, or if it was ongoing in the real world, and it never felt rushed, I gotta say, this dream occured while Naruto was at the Zabuza Mamochi arc, and I can't believe how accurate my dream was, I wrote down what happened in the Naruto series in my dream while it was fresh in my mind, and compared that list to each episode as it aired on Cartoon Network, my dream matched the actual series almost perfectly, all my dream did was add a few episodes here and there, but it contained all the episodes of the actual series, but you better believe I knocked out the dumbass who woke me up, I truly believe that dream came from the anime gods.

Most of my dreams are very odd and very detailed, and feel very real, even if they are of me having supernatural powers (which I usually do).

But here is my scariest dream .. (I was actually suffering from sleep paralysis. And no its not a reoccurring thing)

Everything seemed very normal... I woke up ..looked around my room... everything was still and in place.

(the world was in color)

I got out of bed and started walking toward my door when I realized I couldn't hear.. not a thing! So I thought maybe my ears were clogged like when you have a change in pressure. And so I start moving my jaw trying to pop my ears and start walking out into the hall. But everything started to get a bit hazy(visually) and I called out to everyone in the house but dead silence. I walked back into my room and looked at my bed and saw myself sleeping, and that is when I became aware of myself. I thought, okay I must be dreaming and I laid on myself sinking back into my body and into bed. I closed my eyes and thought "wake up". I slowly opened my eyes ...

(the world was in black and white)

I started to panic. I jumped out of bed and looked down.. No body. That was a bit of a relief only I was not sure how to wake myself up.. I knew I had to wake up .. then I heard a car outside my window.. only I could not see very well outside my window (anything outside my room was blurry and motionless)

I laid back in bed and shut my eyes really really hard, and kept thinking until I could feel my brain throb, "wake up jenna.. wake up, you have to wake up "

This time my eyes couldn't open... they felt so heavy.. all of me felt so heavy..

I couldn't lift a finger. I felt trapped in my own body. I was scared thinking all sorts of things.. like maybe a poisonous spider bit me in my sleep and my body is in shock of something like that... or maybe I'm dead and this is what happens.

Then I heard my sister in her room next to mine.. I heard the television on in the living room.

I could feel my heart racing and I kept coaching myself "open your eyes.. you can do it.. just keep trying.. ... move an arm.. lift your head.. come on body..."

and it just felt like my whole body was made out of solid lead.. I couldn't move no matter how much I strained, then what seemed forever I just shot up, sat up in bed looked around .. Everything seemed normal.. I could hear.. looked out of the window nothing was blurry . I ran out my room and everything and everyone was there .. going about their business. I went back to my room looked at my bed.. everything was normal.

I felt so relieved. It was (one of ) the weirdest dreams I've had. It was definitely the scariest. (and I have pretty effed up dreams)

My worst nightmare was my worst memory so far in school. I was at the gym class with some of my friends and we were playing a football match, with 2 other classes as spectators. It was 2-0 for us. When I was getting near their gate to score, I suddenly heard smth like: "Crrrrr!". I thought it was nothing so I continued and scored. After a couple more minutes, I heard again the same sound. That time I thought it was a freakin' bird, but then I noticed that the spectors were laughing. I didn't understand so I continued to play. After a while I heard again: "Crrrr!". Couldn't help myself anymore and I yelled as hard as I could:

" WTF is that Crrr noise? " -> Of course the teachers noticed.

Then my friend comes and whispers : " Your pants dude ... They're all laughing cause they can see your underwear. "

Yes, it was a butthole! My worst nightmare of all times. And I had to stay like that for the rest of the day! I have to tell that I didn't move my butt from the chair that day.

Most of my dreams are very odd and very detailed, and feel very real, even if they are of me having supernatural powers (which I usually do).

But here is my scariest dream .. (I was actually suffering from sleep paralysis. And no its not a reoccurring thing)

Everything seemed very normal... I woke up ..looked around my room... everything was still and in place.

(the world was in color)

I got out of bed and started walking toward my door when I realized I couldn't hear.. not a thing! So I thought maybe my ears were clogged like when you have a change in pressure. And so I start moving my jaw trying to pop my ears and start walking out into the hall. But everything started to get a bit hazy(visually) and I called out to everyone in the house but dead silence. I walked back into my room and looked at my bed and saw myself sleeping, and that is when I became aware of myself. I thought, okay I must be dreaming and I laid on myself sinking back into my body and into bed. I closed my eyes and thought "wake up". I slowly opened my eyes ...

(the world was in black and white)

I started to panic. I jumped out of bed and looked down.. No body. That was a bit of a relief only I was not sure how to wake myself up.. I knew I had to wake up .. then I heard a car outside my window.. only I could not see very well outside my window (anything outside my room was blurry and motionless)

I laid back in bed and shut my eyes really really hard, and kept thinking until I could feel my brain throb, "wake up jenna.. wake up, you have to wake up "

This time my eyes couldn't open... they felt so heavy.. all of me felt so heavy..

I couldn't lift a finger. I felt trapped in my own body. I was scared thinking all sorts of things.. like maybe a poisonous spider bit me in my sleep and my body is in shock of something like that... or maybe I'm dead and this is what happens.

Then I heard my sister in her room next to mine.. I heard the television on in the living room.

I could feel my heart racing and I kept coaching myself "open your eyes.. you can do it.. just keep trying.. ... move an arm.. lift your head.. come on body..."

and it just felt like my whole body was made out of solid lead.. I couldn't move no matter how much I strained, then what seemed forever I just shot up, sat up in bed looked around .. Everything seemed normal.. I could hear.. looked out of the window nothing was blurry . I ran out my room and everything and everyone was there .. going about their business. I went back to my room looked at my bed.. everything was normal.

I felt so relieved. It was (one of ) the weirdest dreams I've had. It was definitely the scariest. (and I have pretty effed up dreams)

omigod something familiar happened to me, I was in bed I couldnt wake up, and there was this voice that said: "I'm Back", it sounded as if it was metallic and deep sounding...

so I tried waking up as bad as I can and I couldnt f*cking wake up.. it was a terrible experience man..

My worst nightmare was my worst memory so far in school. I was at the gym class with some of my friends and we were playing a football match, with 2 other classes as spectators. It was 2-0 for us. When I was getting near their gate to score, I suddenly heard smth like: "Crrrrr!". I thought it was nothing so I continued and scored. After a couple more minutes, I heard again the same sound. That time I thought it was a freakin' bird, but then I noticed that the spectors were laughing. I didn't understand so I continued to play. After a while I heard again: "Crrrr!". Couldn't help myself anymore and I yelled as hard as I could:

" WTF is that Crrr noise? " -> Of course the teachers noticed.

Then my friend comes and whispers : " Your pants dude ... They're all laughing cause they can see your underwear. "

Yes, it was a butthole! My worst nightmare of all times. And I had to stay like that for the rest of the day! I have to tell that I didn't move my butt from the chair that day.

Holy crap dude..., that really is all I have to say..., but why did they laugh instead of tryin to let you know?, thats messed up dude

I gotta say, my wierdest dream was... that I spent my entire life inside an anime theater that allowed you to watch an entire series in 2-5 minutes, no matter how long the series, or if it was ongoing in the real world, and it never felt rushed, I gotta say, this dream occured while Naruto was at the Zabuza Mamochi arc, and I can't believe how accurate my dream was, I wrote down what happened in the Naruto series in my dream while it was fresh in my mind, and compared that list to each episode as it aired on Cartoon Network, my dream matched the actual series almost perfectly, all my dream did was add a few episodes here and there, but it contained all the episodes of the actual series, but you better believe I knocked out the dumbass who woke me up, I truly believe that dream came from the anime gods.

That has something to do with regenerative sleep when you go through a day of doing something its usually what you exp in that day, that you dream about, and it also has something to do with storing those memories of all those animes you watched, y'know secretly or subconsciously you luv anime lol, dont get me wrong I'm sure theirs thousand matbe millions of anime fans out there and thats what I find so fascinating about it, all these people...

Well... in my case I won't consider it as a nightmare... But it was so weird !! And I felt so disturbed when I woke up (> <)

I was walking in a strange road with sweets, candies and lollipops everywhere. This world seemed like a candy world but I was very confused because I didn’t understand why trees, cars peoples and other were candies but not me.

So, I was walking again and again, looking everywhere, trying to find someone who could seemed «*normal*» when suddenly… There was an earthquake. Everyone stopped moving and trees started to shake like they were scared about something…

While I was running to a secure place, I felt something strange : something was coming to me… something really big and terrifying. I stopped moving and fixed away when finally… I saw a big donut. A giant donut as tall as the Eiffel Tower was rolling towards me.

I became really terrified and started to run away. I started to cry when the donut said «*Eat me! Don’t be scared and eat me!*» but I didn’t want to eat it…

Finally I was crushed by the giant donut and I became a tree with beautiful lollipops on my branches.

See ? Weird aye XD